Crazy Price on Princess Website

I was playing around on the website last night and found a 5 day cruise on the Sapphire for $40 a person inside cabin. Shanghai to Beijing. Of course, when you click the link there are no cabins. Even better was when I checked it this morning and it was $29! I took a screen shot of it in case I really wanted to pursue it, but I probably won't. If anyone is successful getting this rate I sure would like to hear about it. I think it is just a glaring error on the Princess side of the world, but it sure would be fun to get a rate like that.:p

Don't have any answer for you, but would you tell me how to take a screen shot? Wish I knew how on different occasions when I saw a price change that changed again by the time my TA was available. Does Princess honor it if you have a screen shot?

Thanks.

Don't have any answer for you' date=' but would you tell me how to take a screen shot? Wish I knew how on different occasions when I saw a price change that changed again by the time my TA was available.[b'] Does Princess honor it if you have a screen shot?[/b]

No.

Yup-there's something wrong with the website! It's showing $29/pp/pd for an inside. But when you try to book it, nothing else comes up. The OV cabins are >$230/pp/pd

If you have a Mac, I think it's "Shift" "Command" "4"; hold all 3 at the same time to get crosshairs to appear. Then drag the crosshairs across the part of the screen you want a picture of, and when you let go, it's taken a screenshot and stored it to your desktop.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Don't have any answer for you' date=' but would you tell me how to take a screen shot? Wish I knew how on different occasions when I saw a price change that changed again by the time my TA was available. Does Princess honor it if you have a screen shot?

Thanks.[/quote']

If you were actually able to book the cabin, they might honor the price, but since you can't even do that... I'd say no. :)

If you have a Mac, I think it's "Shift" "Command" "4"; hold all 3 at the same time to get crosshairs to appear. Then drag the crosshairs across the part of the screen you want a picture of, and when you let go, it's taken a screenshot and stored it to your desktop.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

How about using an IPad for a screen shot?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tom:)

Don't have any answer for you' date=' but would you tell me how to take a screen shot? Wish I knew how on different occasions when I saw a price change that changed again by the time my TA was available. Does Princess honor it if you have a screen shot?

Thanks.[/quote']

I doubt it because I was advised by a supervisor that "Princess does not honor misquotes even from their own staff".

Edited by cdnphotogirl

How about using an IPad for a screen shot?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tom:)

Push the button and power switch at the same time.

Push the button and power switch at the same time.

I learned this by accident a few months ago, I could not figure out why there were screen shots in my photo files! LOL then I realized I had stumbled into this while messing around--this seems to be the way I learn a lot on my iphone/ipad! :D

In case anybody is wondering where it went, its in the photos!

LOL - "Push the button and power switch at the same time."

What "button"???

I think I can figure out the "power switch."

I am wondering the same thing. Any help please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

It may not be worth bothering with the screen shots, I have found great (not fabulous) prices on both Princess and Carnival, taken the screen shots, but not had the price honored. Maybe it is just my experience.

Thanks.[/quote']

I don't think so! I know my TA specifically said they do not accept a screen shot!

:p

I am wondering the same thing. Any help please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

The button that you press to see your home screen, if you press that button the same time you press the power switch you will hear it "take a picture" then it will show up in your pictures.

How to take a screenshot:

IPad

Hold down the Home button and power buttons at the same time.

Nexus 7

Hold in the volume down and the power buttons at the same time. After a brief pause you'll hear a audible noise and see an animation.

shhhh....I want this to stay under the radar....I booked this at the low rate...I had to call princess to do it, and I asked if it was a mistake. I was told no one wants to fly all that way for 5 days. I'll be 'in the neighbourhood', so I booked it and paid in full. :)

shhhh....I want this to stay under the radar....I booked this at the low rate...I had to call princess to do it, and I asked if it was a mistake. I was told no one wants to fly all that way for 5 days. I'll be 'in the neighbourhood', so I booked it and paid in full. :)

Way cool!

Awesome!! I wish I could have made it. The airfare was not bad, but what a schlepp for 5 days.

I am so excited that someone was able to get the super duper rate. Did you book for the $40 or the $29 pp?

Awesome!! I wish I could have made it. The airfare was not bad, but what a schlepp for 5 days.

I am so excited that someone was able to get the super duper rate. Did you book for the $40 or the $29 pp?

I think the $29. it came up as $50 cdn for a single. I keep checking my personalizer to make sure it hasn't gone up!

Edited by cdngrl