White Party?

webecruzin2

I wonder if anyone can tell me if X still has their "white parties".

Haven't sailed on X in a couple of years.

I've tried searching this site but I've only come up with relatively older posts.

We'll be on the Silhouette med cruise in the summer.

I wonder if anyone can tell me if X still has their "white parties".

Haven't sailed on X in a couple of years.

I've tried searching this site but I've only come up with relatively older posts.

We'll be on the Silhouette med cruise in the summer.

They had a White Party on both the Summit and Reflection on my sailings, but different themed deck parties on Solstice and Eclipse. All of them were a lot of fun. I really think that the Cruise Director makes the decision on what type of deck party to have on each sailing and I doubt there is a way to find out in advance. You might suggest it to your cruise director when you board.

Enjoy your cruise :D

I've experienced them on 4 of 6 sailings as I recall. It's not a huge event, just more of a notation in the nighttime entertainment, I imagine it varies ship to ship and cruise to cruise within a ship.

But I always pack assuming there will be one...!

I do not remember white nights on Celebrity. Azamara does white nights. It is a blast. So much fun. Last week on the Summit, there were no deck parties. It was rather dull. No grand buffet. Fewer activities. I am not a person who really needs lots of activities or entertainment. Give me a book and I am happy. I did hear many people complaining about the activity cutbacks.

I do not remember white nights on Celebrity. Azamara does white nights. It is a blast. So much fun. Last week on the Summit, there were no deck parties. It was rather dull. No grand buffet. Fewer activities. I am not a person who really needs lots of activities or entertainment. Give me a book and I am happy. I did hear many people complaining about the activity cutbacks.

Really not one deck party on Summit? Now that is disappointing. I love a good deck party. Gee, the more I read on these boards the more I am worried about boarding Summit in 3 days.:(

I was also on this cruise last week. My first Celebrity cruise.

There was no white party, but there was a selfie picture taking competition, for most original or something like that :-/

Really not one deck party on Summit? Now that is disappointing. I love a good deck party. Gee, the more I read on these boards the more I am worried about boarding Summit in 3 days.:(

I'm sure you will have a great time! Please come back and let us know how it was :)

Is the "White Night Party" similar to the one they had on Connie 9 years ago when they had the partnership with Cirque du Soliel? Dress all in white and wear a mask? DH and I had so much fun at that party. Will have to remember to take our very expensive masks that we purchased on the Connie and white clothes!

Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue what this is? I've been on 6 or 7 Celebrity cruises and seemed to have missed any mention of this. Since my last name is White if I saw this I might think it was a party they were having for me. Kind of like the lady named Dorthy that showed up at the party for friends of hers.

Edited by ORV

Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue what this is? I've been on 6 or 7 Celebrity cruises and seemed to have missed any mention of this. Since my last name is White if I saw this I might think it was a party they were having for me. Kind of like the lady named Dorthy that showed up at the party for friends of hers.

LOL...

White Party is simply a deck party where everyone wears something white and there is lots of dancing and fun :D

We have been on 15 Celebrity cruises and never heard of a White party on Celebrity. We had a White party on Azamara and it was a great party. Richard

Been to a few white parties on Celebrity. The staff makes the difference in the quality of the fun. Please note khakis, tans, ivory and all other light shades fully acceptable. (not to mention Red, Blue, Pink, Black) It's a party!!!

Edited by neverbeenhere

I think you will find the white party is on NCL, white hot party they call it. Dress in white and dance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was just about to say, that's the only 'white party' I've ever seen on a cruise. Don't remember one on Infinity last year and despite the weather on the cruise I definitely don't remember a deck party at all!

I toss them the day after I use them. I never save them. Each cruise is a new experience. Be open to new experiences. Your cruise might have a deck party or some other event. Not every cruise has the same events. Just relax and enjoy whatever events happen on your cruise. There were many changes on the Summit...some good, some bad. I had a nice time.

I toss them the day after I use them. I never save them. Each cruise is a new experience. Be open to new experiences. Your cruise might have a deck party or some other event. Not every cruise has the same events. Just relax and enjoy whatever events happen on your cruise. There were many changes on the Summit...some good, some bad. I had a nice time.

I keep mine too. each cruise has a whole manilla envelope of memories. :)