question regarding Oasis

First time RCCL cruiser here.

How do we have all our formal /casual wear pressed? We are a family of 4 sailing on the Oasis this Saturday. How do we go about having our clothes pressed/ ironed/ steamed for the remainder of our cruise? We have only sailed Disney cruise line in the past and they allowed you to iron your own clothes. What do most passengers do to iron their clothes? any suggestions? Everything has already been dry cleaned, just need the clothed ironed, what do I do?

Alternatively, many members here report successfully hanging their clothes in the bathroom while taking their shower; the steam releases many of the wrinkles. Some feel this is enough.

Having said that, yes, pressing is available and there should be information in your cabin. Look in the closet - the info sheet may be attached to a hanger, or on one of the shelves.

We had good luck with putting each item inside a plastic dry cleaner bag and folding it only once in a large suitcase. We usually only do carry ons, but with the formal mights, we checked one large suitcase. DH tux even was fine--just ask your dry cleaner for a bunch of them and only put one piece of clothing inside each plastic bag.

Usually there's a bag and a list of services/prices. Bag the items you want pressed and leave them on the bed the night/afternoon before you want them. Your cabins steward will take care of from that point. Sometimes it is best that you advise your cabin steward of the urgency, if any. I usually bag my suits and shirts un-pressed as I let RCL do it for me, since they will be wrinkled in the luggage from the tossing/storing.

If your formal night is the second night of the cruise, be sure to tell your room steward the first afternoon that you see him. Usually for DH coat, shirt, trousers it's about $13.00. The jackets cost the most. I take slinky dresses that pack well and haven't had to have them pressed. The paper in the closet will ask (in small letters) if you want pressed and hung, or laundered and folded - make sure to mark the correct box. It takes 24 hours to get the items back usually

I iron before packing...then I don't worry about it anymore! If things that are prone to wrinkling are packed in dry cleaning bags, they don't wrinkle. Shorts/tees....they're fine if you iron before packing. Once you put them on, get in the humidity and start moving....you can't tell if it's a crease from packing or simply moving!!!

First time RCCL cruiser here.

How do we have all our formal /casual wear pressed? We are a family of 4 sailing on the Oasis this Saturday. How do we go about having our clothes pressed/ ironed/ steamed for the remainder of our cruise? We have only sailed Disney cruise line in the past and they allowed you to iron your own clothes. What do most passengers do to iron their clothes? any suggestions? Everything has already been dry cleaned, just need the clothed ironed, what do I do?

1. Only buy and take clothes that don't need ironing.

2. Steam in the bathroom method.

3. Dampen slightly at the sink and smooth with the hand on the desktop.

4. Not caring.

5. Use RC's laundry service, which charges half the cleaning price to simply press.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/LaundryPriceList.pdf