Your favorite drink?

TropicalAlbino

What is your favorite drink on Celebrity and why? DW and I are sailing on Connie soon with the premium drink package and want to try some different things.

Looking for alcoholic nonalcoholic. Please include brands if there is something special there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What is your favorite drink on Celebrity and why? DW and I are sailing on Connie soon with the premium drink package and want to try some different things.

Looking for alcoholic nonalcoholic. Please include brands if there is something special there!

Jumping on this thread!

Thanks

I will drink just about anything but as you asked.

My Fav Non-alcoholic drinks are water, specialty coffees and Virgin Marys.

My fav Alcoholic drinks are Mango Dacqueries, Aspen Coffee, Johnny Walker blue and Baileys, along with wines such as Shirazes, Cab Savs, Merlots, and Sav Blancs.:D

Tanned Russian... @ the Molecular Bar! ImageUploadedByForums1402578348.467206.jpg.8363c593da576c3b8c7b44613009506c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will drink just about anything but as you asked.

My Fav Non-alcoholic drinks are water, specialty coffees and Virgin Marys.

My fav Alcoholic drinks are Mango Dacqueries, Aspen Coffee, Johnny Walker blue and Baileys, along with wines such as Shirazes, Cab Savs, Merlots, and Sav Blancs.:D

is this covered by the Premium package? At $200 a bottle on land I can only imagine what it is on the boat.

The Molecular Bar (I don't think it is on the Connie)

Sadly, this is correct. Molecular is only on the S class ships.

Wish they'd convert Michaels in M clas to Molecular, maybe cu the space in half and have half michael's the other molecular. I think the M class michaels are just too big for the private suite lounge.

The best drink I ever saw being made onboard and beats out everything else ever made was one a mate of mine drunk to Bermuda last year on the Summit

The drink is called a "Duck Fart"

Scouser David :cool:

How to Make a Duck Fart

The Duck Fart is a fun drink that combines three different liqueurs in layers a single shot. It's been said that the Duck Fart is to Alaska what the Mai-Tai is to Hawaii and the Margarita is to Mexico. Like many drinks, the origin of its name is shrouded in lore but it's hard to forget and easy to make! It the drink that makes beer drinkers look like woozies!!!!!!!!

Servings: 1 (about 126 Kcal)

1/2 oz (15 ml) Kahlua or almond liqueur1/2 oz (15 ml) Bailey's Irish Cream1/2 oz (15 ml) Jack Daniels whiskey

Non alcohol: IGLU

Alcohol: Aspen Coffee...not sure if it is still on the menu but you can ask for it anyhow.,.DH knows all the ingredients and it's a big hiit everytime he serves it.

Tea Forte in Cafe Baccio

If you are undecided on a Martini try the flight 6 different Martini's to try. If you have the classic package you would have to pay for the whole thing, if you have the premium package you would only pay the difference.

My favorite is the Appletini

Norma

I used to enjoy the Palmilla Sangria (red wine Sangria with Tequila), but they took it off the menu when they updated it earlier this year :(.

I gravitated to the Blue Note Punch from the new menu, but since it was new not all of the bartenders knew what it was or how to make it. I got some interesting blue drinks, but the actual concotion is red :p and is very blueberry tasting!

(I also like the Tanned Russian and the Dragonfly from the Molecular Bar).