How many points away from Pinnacle are you?

Oh good heavens, I haven't even calculated that...I noticed on an email Royal sent me that I need a nice round 10 cruises to make it to Diamond Plus, but since it's not a priority, I can't predict that will happen any time soon! I suspect I'm closer to death than pinnacle;)

I think I'm close… maybe 4,975,331 points away. I'm only Diamond on the strength of my Celebrity cruising. Since the points aren't reciprocal…. yeah just short of 5 million I believe.

Lol!!!! We are right there with you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well let me see it has taken us 12 yrs to reach Diamond in an E-1 or D category, until this year and splurged on a JS for cruise 1 & 2 then back to the D, so with 67 to go to reach D + which I doubt, Pinnacle will not see us. We are happy to have reached Diamond and really enjoy seeing new places and meeting new friends over reaching any levels.

Well, if I continue to love cruising, I will make it in 45 years :D I'm 27 and can make it. But during such a long time can happen so many things. Perhaps RCCL will not longer exist in so many years ;)

Maybe somebody can tell me, why does it matter what level you are when taking a holiday. I have read numerous posts about people bragging about what their status is or what its going to be.

Cant we just put on our sunglasses, put on some sunscreen and enjoy the cruise?

Maybe somebody can tell me, why does it matter what level you are when taking a holiday. I have read numerous posts about people bragging about what their status is or what its going to be.

Yeah, your right. The status is not very important.

You shouldn't book a cruise or a certain cabin to reach any status faster. But some people doing that, that's crazy ;)

Some people get an inflated sense of themselves when they can brag about being this or that. Others mention it in posts to show they have been on many cruises and their responses are more important/believable than others.

We are Diamond, about halfway between that and D+, we only cruise in regular cabins though so don't try to get extra points, I will probably be about 124 when I hit pinnacle, those perks better be worth it :D