Soda At Dinner

RocksGal

Yes, like anywhere else on the ship, there is no charge if you have purchased a package which includes unlimited sodas. Otherwise you will be charged for it. I believe a glass of soda is about $2 plus tip

Years ago I did the math and figured out if you drink more than 3 glasses of soda a day it would be cheaper to get the soda sticker/card. So if you drink a glass of soda for lunch another for dinner and another at a show or at the Explorers Lounge whatever, you drank 3 right there.

We don't drink alcohol that much. So when we go into Explorers Lounge, Club Fusion or Skywalker's we order sodas half the time. That cuts the alcohol bill as well as making the soda card for meals worth it.

I used to bring Diet Pepsi with me on cruises. I never took a can into the dining room, but I would occasionally have one on the Promenade Deck. Apparently a lot of people miss their Diet Pepsi--don't like Diet Coke--and they'd ask me where I'd found it on the ship. They were disappointed to find out that they're not available.

I have brought cans from the elite setup to the dining room.

Same for me too!

I seldom eat breakfast in the MDR; but, when I do, I always take a can of Diet Coke with me since that's what I drink for breakfast.

It's a real pain and takes forever to get a Diet Coke at breakfast so I take my own from the cabin.

LuLu

I love my Diet Coke but it has to be caffeine free so, if I want to drink it, I MUST bring it from home because not all the ships carry it. I bring a 12 pack, wrapped in a towel, because the bags are thrown from pillar to post and I've had a can burst onto clothing before.

I also buy the Ultimate Drink package which does include soda on it but rarely do I find caffeine free.....Sprite is my next choice and it can be hard to find too!

The UD package gives me smoothies and non-alcoholic drinks which can be fun and so refreshing!

The first night you show the sticker at dinner, you never have to show it again and your favorite drink will be waiting for you [if your server is on the ball!]

I've never seen anyone do that. Drinks purchased onboard, yes, but not a can of soda you've brought onboard.

You get cans of soda in your mini bar.....I bring a 12 pack onto every ship.....matter if fact. You can take YOUR soda/booze/beer that Princess gives you or you buy anywhere ...there is no special soda brand exclusive to Princess:) You've just never noticed Ms Pam :) besides if you order soda in the MDR you will be sered a can of soda. There are no soda police onboard:).

I know you typically pay for soda, but if you eat in the dining room for dinner can you get a soda at dinner or do you still have to pay for it at dinner?
There is always a charge for soda everywhere onboard ship, either via your unlimited soda sticker cost, or by paying per the can.

I will often have a can of soda with dinner, and if ordering Diet Coke the server may, toward the end of the cruise, bring a glass of Diet Coke as if you had an unlimited drink sticker. However my more recent preference has been to drink Sprite Zero, for which there is no alternative than canned soda.

You get cans of soda in your mini bar.....I bring a 12 pack onto every ship.....matter if fact. You can take YOUR soda/booze/beer that Princess gives you or you buy anywhere ...there is no special soda brand exclusive to Princess:) You've just never noticed Ms Pam :) besides if you order soda in the MDR you will be sered a can of soda. There are no soda police onboard:).
Princess serves Coke products. Take a look at the FAQ for which ones.

Without a soda card one will be served a can of soda (mostly, see above) anywhere on the ship, including MDR. With a soda card they always serve fountain poured drinks.

There is always a charge for soda everywhere onboard ship, either via your unlimited soda sticker cost, or by paying per the can.

I will often have a can of soda with dinner, and if ordering Diet Coke the server may, toward the end of the cruise, bring a glass of Diet Coke as if you had an unlimited drink sticker. However my more recent preference has been to drink Sprite Zero, for which there is no alternative than canned soda.

Princess serves Coke products. Take a look at the FAQ for which ones.

Without a soda card one will be served a can of soda (mostly, see above) anywhere on the ship, including MDR. With a soda card they always serve fountain poured drinks.

What I meant was :) Princess doesn't have a stamp on there cans......they have coke products..... A coke can on the ship looks like a coke can in Boston. ....I forget that you must be CRYSTAL clear on these post:) My pet peeve is being served a FLAT glass of soda. ...because of this I bring 2 CANS to dinner each night. Bon Voyage

Hi There

If you like a soda with your diner let your waiter know and they will have one ready for you every evening

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Mike always gets a sticker for his card. It pays because he drink 3-5 glasses a day. I have my coffee card and though I don't drink regular coffee often I will get a new one next month even with 4 punches left from 2012. Our waiter always has his diet cokes (small glasses) by the third night and my Latte after our meal :). Gotta love these guys.