Happy Birthday Host Andy

midwestchick

I know it's a little late in the day but hope you had a fabulous birthday. Thank you for all you do on cruise critic. :D

Thank you midwestchick, for your kind comments, and thinking of me. I had a very enjoyable day. While we have very few family members here in Florida, I spent the day with Mom, which made my day perfect.

I hope my dear Azamara friends will take a few moments to read the wonderful comments at the Celebrity forum, and post #48, which I wrote a few moments ago. Thank you for everything. You are all the best !

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2066436&page=2

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for all you do on these boards. Definitely not an easy job.

Ain't that the truth :). Thank you for mentioning it.

Echoing Hazel's thoughts Andy.

Happy belated birthday wishes.

Hope your mother is well.

Thanks Lottie. Mom is doing great for her age. She loves to keep busy. At times, she's more active than I am LOL.

Mom has a HUGE birthday coming up early next year, and I'm planning to take the immediate family on a cruise, so we can all celebrate together. Should be about 20 of us. Trying to pick the right brand, ship and sailing date, has been a huge challenge. I've been researching for nearly 4 months, and have it narrowed down to Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. Mom really wants to sail with Oceania. Ever since I was invited to lunch onboard Riviera a few months ago, she fell in love with the ship. As we'll have a few kids sailing with us, I highly doubt Oceania would be a good fit. Perhaps we'll try them later in 2015.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Much appreciated !

Edited by Host Andy

Happy Birthday Andy. Congratulations on another trip around the sun.

Thanks geocruiser. Glad I made the trip :)

Andy

happy Birthday

have no idea!

Funny I had my first birthday dinner tonight.. Monday I have another for my real birthday.

Thanks Robin. Wishing you a very happy birthday tomorrow !

Edited by Host Andy

Happy belated birthday Andy,

Glad you got to celebrate the day with your mum

Thanks Spursgirl. Much appreciated !

Happy belated birthday Host with the Most. You do a great job for all of us. Toni

Thanks Toni. Although my unwavering passion & dedication for Azamara has greatly diminished in recent months, I still care about their future, and will always root for their continued success. Azamara's officers and crew are the very best at sea, and deserving of new ships. I remain hopeful that it will happen within a few years.

With that said, I will continue to do everything possible to insure that our members have a wonderful, informative and enjoyable experience on this forum. You will always have that promise, as long as I'm your moderator.

Edited by Host Andy

Happy Birthday Andy!! May you be blessed with many more happy healthy birthdays, and lots more cruising!!

Thank you lkmamom, for your very kind comments !

Thanks Toni. Although my unwavering passion & dedication for Azamara has greatly diminished in recent months, I still care about their future, and will always root for their continued success. Azamara's officers and crew are the very best at sea, and deserving of new ships. I remain hopeful that it will happen within a few years.

With that said, I will continue to do everything possible to insure that our members have a wonderful, informative and enjoyable experience on this forum. You will always have that promise, as long as I'm your moderator.

...and that is why we love you and hold you in such high regard. I hope you had a marvelous birthday. You deserve nothing less!!!

I speak for all of us when I wish you a Happy Birthday Andy!

Bonnie