Just Off The Splendor Today!

apdchief

Just arrived home a few hours ago from our July 7th Splendor Cruise out of NY to GT, HMC and Nassau. There was 13 in our group, we all had Spa Balcony Cabins (4) on deck 11. All was very good to excellent including ship, food, staff and ports. I will put some pictures together and do a review in the next few days. But if anyone has questions go ahead and ask and I will do my best to answer.

Welcome home! I'll be on the Splendor next week. Who was the cruise director? Did you catch any of the shows? Did you bring home any of the Fun Times that you might post?

Eric Brouman was the CD, he is new but was a lot of fun. Only seen one show forgot the name but is was good! I think my wife brought some fun times home so I will did them out. We also did a couple of the family comedy shows and they were very good too. If you have younger kids I recommend the Dr. Suess green eggs and ham breakfast.

Welcome home! I'll be on the Splendor next week. Who was the cruise director? Did you catch any of the shows? Did you bring home any of the Fun Times that you might post?

If you look on current thread, you will see that someone just posted fun times for Splendor.

Eric Brouman was the CD,

Yup Eric, the VOICE FROM ABOVE...

Seem a bit young to me for a CD but I was only on four days and only went to one show where he sat at the mixing board to make announcements, never went on stage for that show.

Welcome Home!