Just got the Newsletter: any guess what this could be?

canadarocks

I have seen people double dip in those fountains. Seems like a BAD thing for a cruise ship.

The ones that I have seen on ships have had a waiter doing the fountain. You choose your dippers then gave your plate to the waiter.

Ooh hopefully a Pastry Shop in all the Horizon Courts as on Royal and Regal.

An expanded pastry shop would be nice, but the Royal's was nothing at all to write home about. Definitely did not measure up to all the pre launch hype.....

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

The ones that I have seen on ships have had a waiter doing the fountain. You choose your dippers then gave your plate to the waiter.

I really hope so.....the article says "At a chocolate fountain, guests are encouraged to dip fruits into chocolate."

Perhaps it will be boxed chocolates replacing the Godiva offerings in the Wine Shop and/or the Godiva and Guerlain that are in the shops on board.

I just hope they are delicious, whatever it is. We certainly all need more calories so as not to starve or lose ridiculous amounts of weight while on a cruise........;)

Any one know what this could be about?

Delicious Development on the horizon. Check your inbox on July 29

We've booked our first Princess cruise for February. From everything we've heard, I'm sure we'll be happy with Princess. How would I get the newsletter, or is it for previous passengers?

By the way, I think Canada rocks, too.

A Chocolate buffet like they do on Carnival ships one sea day a cruise. At least on the seven day cruises. Very tasty. Get in line early. We were just on the Liberty, and they made me a Swan...cookies and ice cream. Too pretty to eat.......until it started melting.

A pastry shop. I thought that is what the I.C. is...........and that is hard to beat. Those warm cookies at night...is why we are back to Princess. That and the Trivia games. And the passengers....nicest in the world. NOT the production shows. Really bad. I think that is the only flaw Princess has. Other than that......practically perfect.

We've booked our first Princess cruise for February. From everything we've heard, I'm sure we'll be happy with Princess. How would I get the newsletter, or is it for previous passengers?

By the way, I think Canada rocks, too.

Yes, it's for past passengers... Welcome to Princess!

You'll get the newsletter after your first cruise.

Any one know what this could be about?

Delicious Development on the horizon. Check your inbox on July 29

It is a chocolate event......

OP here. The question was answered by Coral awhile ago and then the rest of that above post deleted. Not sure why though....

May have found something that my DH is going to go for, even before me. He will probably do the wine and chocolate pairings at Vines and may go with me to the cooking class. :) A drink called chocolate bacon bourbon, on the other hand, turns my stomach a bit.

I was hoping for something more. Not interested in chocolate here. I gain enough weight on a cruise without eating sweets.:o

It was obvious from the beginning that this was going to be about Chocolate.

I wonder when Princess will start introducing these things on ships. Our cruise on the CB is this coming Saturday. I guess the good news for me is that most of the things would not tempt me. I usually order the fruit plate for dessert.

Edited by geoherb