Interesting news on Oasis of the Seas Post Dry Dock

THowever all it was is a lounge - no kind of kitchen at all, so I would think that that would be a huge undertaking to install a kitchen up there.

There is a central kitchen that supplies food to the dining rooms and specialty restaurants. They would not need a kitchen in this area, or even on the same deck.

While speaking of the scheduled renovations for dry dock one of the waiters in the dining room told us ....

I'm pretty sure the staff make a game out of seeing who can create the most believable rumor to tell passengers. LOL. It's always a waiter or cabin attendant that seems to be involved in these contract negotiations and strategic decisions for the company, while the officers and executives seem to have no idea what's going to happen next.

I'm pretty sure the staff make a game out of seeing who can create the most believable rumor to tell passengers. LOL. It's always a waiter or cabin attendant that seems to be involved in these contract negotiations and strategic decisions for the company, while the officers and executives seem to have no idea what's going to happen next.

I think the actual game is to start a rumor and see how long it takes for it to be posted to CC.

Personally, I have received the most up to date info from the off site parking shuttle bus driver! LOL!!! :D

We came off the Oasis yesterday and I spoke with the activities director and out loft attendant both of whom confirmed they were moving or eliminating the Pinnacle Lounge and moving the chapel. They will also be reducing the size of the Viking Crown Lounge. They will be adding two new Royal Suites (one story, not lofts) and replacing the current Royal Suite with six standard balcony staterooms. There was some speculation they would add a few more crown lofts and a specialty dining restaurant for the loft area (not sure if it will be open to all GS and above suites or just suites on 17), but I am not sure if that will happen. This is what those two gentlemen told me, but I am sure it is subject to change. There may be other things they do not know/could not disclose, but it is fun to speculate.

Well put.

While not have both as they do on the Allure. I enjoy a fresh donut in the AM, along with a hot cup of coffee.

Oasis donuts were the worst ever. Dry hard. Only if they contract with Krispy Kreme for donuts then I'd be all over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

and that the Seafood Shack was slated to be replaced with a "Margaritaville" but now they were scrambling because the contract "fell through", but again this is all hearsay. Time will tell.:)

Heard that rumor a couple of times and negotiations/contract falling through would be a good reason they don't release those things prematurely. Interesting even if it is a rumor.

If it was to be a suite, wouldn't they have started selling it now for post dry dock cruises?

Many times the changes made during the drydock take longer than planned and are not finished.

Constuction carries over during the cruises post cruises..