Bathrobes in Regal

lorri111

Bathrobes are available in all cabin categories.

If there are none in your cabin upon embarkation, just ask your cabin steward. Quite often robes are in the laundry at boarding time.

Lew

Thanks for the info guys. I could not for the life of me find anywhere in Cruise Personaliser that refers to bath robes, but I can wait and just ask the steward.

When you're in your Cruise Personalizer, click the "Guest Check-In" box near the top of the page. Scroll about half way down that page and you'll see the section titled "Onboard Preferences", there you will see "Robe In Your Cabin".

Joe

Interesting. Maybe the Cruise Personaliser varies from ship to ship or country of passenger, as my Onboard Preferences only lists Dining Preferences, Bed Configuration and Onboard Documents Language Preference. No robe for me!

Interesting. Maybe the Cruise Personaliser varies from ship to ship or country of passenger, as my Onboard Preferences only lists Dining Preferences, Bed Configuration and Onboard Documents Language Preference. No robe for me!
It doesn't matter. Often, the preferences marked in the Personalizer go into a black hole. Just ask your cabin steward. He or she will magically appear shortly after you get to your cabin. Make a list of the things you'd like before boarding so you're prepared.

Note that the robes are thin, short waffle-type robes, and perhaps not adequate for some of the more generously proportioned pax.

On the Royal last year, our steward came up with robes for us on day 2 of our cruise (there were big laundry problems on that cruise). The waffle robes were a little bit of a disappointment, because they had shrunk like a two dollar T-shirt. We took them to the laundry room and ironed them but they were marginally useful at best.

Jack

Note that the robes are thin, short waffle-type robes, and perhaps not adequate for some of the more generously proportioned pax.

That is being kind, an understatement by all means.........The robes are a disgrace........I am a thin woman and the robe just barely fit...........I do wish Princess would upgrade their robes!

Edited by GloriaF

I am 5' 3" and a size 6.

I couldn't get the new waffle robe on the Royal to even close enough for modesty in order to receive a room service order. :(