El Cheapo Cruises Thread

I always check a few online sites then go to my usual TA who's company policy is to go better than the cheapest I find. He always gives me extra OBC too. I am happy to stick with him, much cheaper than going direct to Princess.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I always check a few online sites then go to my usual TA who's company policy is to go better than the cheapest I find. He always gives me extra OBC too. I am happy to stick with him, much cheaper than going direct to Princess.

That great you got a usual TA. I normally go direct with the lines or use one of the big online agents if they cheap. All the local bricks and mortar TA in my area are not that great.

Ship Name: Pacific Pearl Cruise Code: P442 Departure Date: Monday, 6 October 2014 Cruise Name: Mutiny on the Bounty Nights: 16 Departing: Sydney

$1260 pp inside or $1570 pp

Seems like if you want baragin cruising late October and November is the months.

Edited by icat2000

Just saw this.....under $50 per day!!!! Amazing. It was over $900 for a twin but now nearly $800....

Honolulu to Sydney

16 September 2014

17 Nights

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Twin From $816 pp

Single From $1308 pp

On one of the bigger Oz sites.

Edited by Fletch1

That great you got a usual TA. I normally go direct with the lines or use one of the big online agents if they cheap. All the local bricks and mortar TA in my area are not that great.

I have never met my TA. His office is about 6 hours drive away. I do it all over the phone and email. He posts out all the paperwork along with lanyards. He even rings me if a good cheap deal comes up.

I have never met my TA. His office is about 6 hours drive away. I do it all over the phone and email. He posts out all the paperwork along with lanyards. He even rings me if a good cheap deal comes up.

Sounds like keeper.

Just saw this.....under $50 per day!!!! Amazing. It was over $900 for a twin but now nearly $800....

Honolulu to Sydney

16 September 2014

17 Nights

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Twin From $816 pp

Single From $1308 pp

On one of the bigger Oz sites.

Airfares for $1100 return (cheaper than one-way) to Hawaii. Another site has the cruise with Business flights included for around $2800 for the Radiance.:D

Not exactly cheap but cheaper than they have been for a while.

If anyone was thinking of sailing the Quantum repo to China next year a large US agent has prices at or close to their cheapest levels. Some of these cabins are now many hundreds of dollars more expensive or even sold out.

I have three legs booked already but just changed from inside to a balcony on one leg, had a price reduction on another and cancelled a booking that I had had with an other agent to rebook (because of perks)

The agent is probably the biggest advertiser on CC and I always assumed they were some sort of partners because their initials were the same.

All prices including tax. Pre paid grats and OBC are given by the agent.

Barcelona - Dubai 16 days OV Balc $2527 US Grats $100 OBC

Dubai- Singapore 14 days Balc $1766 US Grats $150 OBC

Singapore - Shanghai 9 days Balc $1620 US Grats $100 OBC

As I said not cheap but if anyone has this in their plans I think that after this sale ends on tomorrow US time ( tonight our time is the last chance to book them) these prices will be gone for good.

If anyone has booked elsewhere at higher prices or was looking at the last leg which is showing everywhere else as sold out then you better be quick to make the move.

By the way the good old Aussie battler isn't doing my bookings any favours with it's couple of cents drop in the last few days.

Edited by woodyren

Not exactly cheap but cheaper than they have been for a while...

Barcelona - Dubai 16 days OV Balc $2527 US Grats $100 OBC

Dubai- Singapore 14 days Balc $1766 US Grats $150 OBC

Singapore - Shanghai 9 days Balc $1620 US Grats $100 OBC

As I said not cheap but...

I reckon that Dubai to Singapore leg is dirt cheap for a balcony!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you can sail in 4 weeks' time, come join us on our upcoming cruise:

12 nights on Celebrity Century to the South Pacific out of Sydney.

On the Celebrity Cruises website an Inside Guarantee is listed at $690 and even when you add the taxes and gratuities it's only $999/person.

That's $83.25/person/day! :eek: :D

This is the same price we paid when we booked some months ago.

And people wonder why we cruise twice a year? :confused: Why wouldn't you with prices like these?!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Sparky74

Just noticed that the oz online site had balcony guarantees for $1675 so called to check if we could change our booking without losing our original deposit & OBC.

Yep! Just another $50 deposit required for the two of us. Was pleased as their invoices show "non transferable, non refundable" conditions!

Sweet as!

Gae

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well done.:D

Ship Name: Pacific Pearl Cruise Code: P442 Departure Date: Monday, 6 October 2014 Cruise Name: Mutiny on the Bounty Nights: 16 Departing: Sydney

$1260 pp inside or $1570 pp

Seems like if you want baragin cruising late October and November is the months.

Now down to $824 pp inside or $874 outside

Some great last minute deals around that's for sure!

I've always booked early for cabin selection but thinking financially I'd be best to wait for these bargains!

Got to have flexible working hours & also be prepared to pay the full price often when booking last minute!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is still showing as available at the moment 10.25pm oz time. there are some great oz cruising companies you just need to do lots of googling. I couldn't convince hubby on this one but it was tempting as we have always had Norfolk island on our bucket list.

Edited by Tara Jane