Just received email Hot Offer

Sea Princess ex Brisbane 14 nights

Depart 27.10.14

From $989 pp twin share

$71 pp/day!

Another oz website has $954pp!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by gaechann

Incredible, Concierge cheaper than balcony and only another $40 each for a suite.:eek:

Thanks MicCanberra !

When you made me read the' only another $40 each for a suite again " so it is your fault that I had to make another phone call to my poor travel agent ,(I am feeling sorry about all the work I have made him do with this booking ) we were able to upgrade to a suite ,have a allocation already ,we are in a Sky suite on deck 12 ."1221" just checked and the location suits me perfectly.Thank you :)

Cheers Deb

Thanks MicCanberra !

When you made me read the' only another $40 each for a suite again " so it is your fault that I had to make another phone call to my poor travel agent ,(I am feeling sorry about all the work I have made him do with this booking ) we were able to upgrade to a suite ,have a allocation already ,we are in a Sky suite on deck 12 ."1221" just checked and the location suits me perfectly.Thank you :)

Cheers Deb

Fantastic upgrades! Good thread this! :)

I've always booked early for best cabins but some of these late deals are making me reconsider my booking times!

Edited by gaechann

I agree, that some of their pricing seems way too high. that is why we were so happy with the cruise we have booked (Freo - Capetown), seems like a real bargain now when looking at the pricing.:D

Brand name cruising.:eek:

LOL. Is that a bit like designer clothes?

It seems their world cruise segments are generally not a bad price as there are usually quite a few sea days, so no port fees.

Is this at the beginning of next year?

Break out the tux!

I can thoroughly recommend the behind the scenes tour. They only do it once per sector and it's never advertised, just goes 'on sale' at a particular time. Pushka was on before me on the one earlier this year and lined up like 45 minutes beforehand. Think we got tickets 10 - 11 or so and there are only 16 available.

A very thorough tour with talks by many of the ship areas, afternoon tea and of course the visit to the bridge and photo with the captain.

I am sure some where in this TR, Pushka will have talked about it.

Just received email Hot Offer

Sea Princess ex Brisbane 14 nights

Depart 27.10.14

From $989 pp twin share

$71 pp/day!

Another oz website has $954pp!

That one is a beauty. Too bad I've committed with mum to christmas cruise. Oh well, can't do it all :D

Thanks MicCanberra !

Cheers Deb

No worries, glad I could point it out for you.:D

LOL. Is that a bit like designer clothes?

It seems their world cruise segments are generally not a bad price as there are usually quite a few sea days, so no port fees.

Is this at the beginning of next year?

Break out the tux!

I can thoroughly recommend the behind the scenes tour. They only do it once per sector and it's never advertised, just goes 'on sale' at a particular time. Pushka was on before me on the one earlier this year and lined up like 45 minutes beforehand. Think we got tickets 10 - 11 or so and there are only 16 available.

A very thorough tour with talks by many of the ship areas, afternoon tea and of course the visit to the bridge and photo with the captain.

I am sure some where in this TR, Pushka will have talked about it.

It leaves Freo on 2 April next year. I will keep an eye out for the tour. Yes, the Tux and several suit jackets will be coming for this cruise.:D

Inside IF cat $1518 pp, Oceanview OF $1861 pp

Ship Name: Sun Princess

Cruise Code: S431T

Departure Date: Monday, 13 October 2014

Cruise Name: Hong Kong to Sydney

Nights: 17

Departing: Hong Kong, China

Ship Name: ms Volendam

Cruise Code: HV471B

Departure Date: Sunday, 19 October 2014

Cruise Name: Sydney to Fremantle

Nights: 19

Departing: Sydney

Inside $1708 pp, Obstructed $1898

It leaves Freo on 2 April next year. I will keep an eye out for the tour. Yes, the Tux and several suit jackets will be coming for this cruise.:D

If you have a hunt around the various boards (Cunard might be the one or you can PM me from the Tripadvisor cruises board - I'm the one with the polar bear and am L-T_L) there is an email address to request seating on a hosted table for formal nights. Not guaranteed of course. We (Pushka and I and I take no credit, she organised the table) were on one. Fantastic company, an officer (we had Engineers) for each formal dinner, with their choice of red and white wine, if you get my drift. Worth a shot. It was very special.

If you have a hunt around the various boards (Cunard might be the one or you can PM me from the Tripadvisor cruises board - I'm the one with the polar bear and am L-T_L) there is an email address to request seating on a hosted table for formal nights. Not guaranteed of course. We (Pushka and I and I take no credit, she organised the table) were on one. Fantastic company, an officer (we had Engineers) for each formal dinner, with their choice of red and white wine, if you get my drift. Worth a shot. It was very special.

Thanks, PM coming.:D

Thanks, PM coming.:D

Thanks Aussieflyer,

It turns out I am not a member of TripAdvisor (thought I was as I had done some reviews) and also when I click on the cruises part, it takes me back here to CC. So there will be no PM coming (for now anyway), but thanks for the information.

In any case, if Rosie wants to be on a host table, then we will email Cunard and request it as you suggested and we will see what happens from there.

cheers mic:D

Just spotted this:

Ship Name: Diamond Princess Cruise Code: M431N Departure Date: Tuesday, 28 October 2014 Cruise Name: Singapore to Sydney Nights: 19 Departing: Singapore, Singapore

Inside Cat IF $1371 pp

Hope someone jumped on it as its back up to $2107 pp now. These are snooze, you lose type of opportunities. Probably just wanted to shift a couple of cabins.