El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Well done Gae! Yep, I went for a look and it is sold out on most of the categories by the look of it.

There has been some good ones on Century. We liked the look of some of the Southern Aus itineraries but we are committed more than we should already with Solstice this year and a last trip on Rhapsody doing Southern Aus. :)

Keep the deals coming! Love this thread!

Celebrity Century 12 Night Nov 11 South Pacific

$1719 US (fare & taxes) Suite Gty. plus Pre Paid Grats. Plus free Upgrade to Premium Drink pkg

Large US web agency.

Inside Gty same cruise no perks $779 US.

Yair, Woody, that's the same one we paid $448 AU pp for my wife and I thru' an Oz agent, a week or so back. No perks or tips included, but all other charges covered. We're very happy indeed, especially now our inside is up on deck 9. :D

MP.

Celebrity Century 12 Night Nov 11 South Pacific

$1719 US (fare & taxes) Suite Gty. plus Pre Paid Grats. Plus free Upgrade to Premium Drink pkg

Large US web agency.

Inside Gty same cruise no perks $779 US.

Just to clarify my previous post, Woody, the price I paid was for the 8 nighter cruise to Port Lincoln on Century on 11 Nov '14.

I don't know of your 12 nighter leaving on the same date, unless your date may be wrong. :rolleyes:

MP

Just to clarify my previous post, Woody, the price I paid was for the 8 nighter cruise to Port Lincoln on Century on 11 Nov '14.

I don't know of your 12 nighter leaving on the same date, unless your date may be wrong. :rolleyes:

MP

May be a different cruise but still a great deal.:D

Yair, Woody, that's the same one we paid $448 AU pp for my wife and I thru' an Oz agent, a week or so back. No perks or tips included, but all other charges covered. We're very happy indeed, especially now our inside is up on deck 9. :D

MP.

MP

Warning. Do not drink and post. The Century cruise I posted is actually on Nov 19th. Sorry but a great deal for a 12 nighter.:o

Hi Everybody ,

Just checking the Celebrity cruise site and came across some great deals .

Inside and window cabins sold out .

But now they are offering Guarantee suites for 2 persons at $ 2,449.86 USD the only gratuities need to be paid, on top of that .A good price for suites. :)

Also if you want to cruise sooner (next month) there is some great bargains,really worth looking at if you want a cruise on the Celebrity Century.

Cheers Deb

Hi Everybody ,

But now they are offering Guarantee suites for 2 persons at $ 2,449.86 USD the only gratuities need to be paid, on top of that .A good price for suites. :)

Also if you want to cruise sooner (next month) there is some great bargains,really worth looking at if you want a cruise on the Celebrity Century.

Cheers Deb

I wish I had the time, the more I see this cruise, the more I want to do it.:D

Hi Everybody ,

Cheers Deb

Hi all again ,Checking the Celebrity site again , hereis more good prices,yes there is a tax charges and tipping but but this cruise gets any cheaper ,I will be very surprised. Celebrity Century.

22nd Oct 8 day cruise (Australia-Melbourne-Adelaide and Port Lincoln return)

Inside

SOLD OUT

Ocean View

From $1,718.00 USD

Occupancy: 2 Passengers

Veranda

From $1,938.00 USD

Concierge Class

From $1,918.00 USD

Suite

From $1,998.00 USD

Occupancy: 2 Passengers.Don't forget that there is still more to pay but the baseline prices is very cheap.

Cheers Deb.

Edited by angelwingsflys

Hi all again ,Checking the Celebrity site again , hereis more good prices,yes there is a tax charges and tipping but but this cruise gets any cheaper ,I will be very surprised. Celebrity Century.

22nd Oct 8 day cruise (Australia-Melbourne-Adelaide and Port Lincoln return)

Inside

SOLD OUT

Ocean View

From $1,718.00 USD

Veranda

From $1,938.00 USD

Concierge Class

From $1,918.00 USD

Suite

From $1,998.00 USD

Occupancy: 2 Passengers.Don't forget that there is still more to pay but the baseline prices is very cheap.

Cheers Deb.

Incredible, Concierge cheaper than balcony and only another $40 each for a suite.:eek:

Ship Name: Rhapsody Of The Seas Cruise Code: RH16SEP14 Departure Date: Tuesday, 16 September 2014 Cruise Name: Honolulu to Sydney Nights: 17 Departing: Honolulu - Oahu - Hawaii

Large Interior $1308

Twin Share $932 interior for Voyager

Ship Name: Voyager Of The Seas

Cruise Code: VY25NOV14

Departure Date: Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Cruise Name: Singapore to Sydney

Nights: 13

Departing: Singapore

Edited by icat2000

Ship Name: Rhapsody Of The Seas Cruise Code: RH16SEP14 Departure Date: Tuesday, 16 September 2014 Cruise Name: Honolulu to Sydney Nights: 17 Departing: Honolulu - Oahu - Hawaii

Large Interior $1308

Twin Share $932 interior for Voyager

Ship Name: Voyager Of The Seas

Cruise Code: VY25NOV14

Departure Date: Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Cruise Name: Singapore to Sydney

Nights: 13

Departing: Singapore

I like the look of both these but the VOTS looks slightly better to me.:D

Just booked inside guarantee with large oz online TA on QM2 Darwin to Brisbane for $1162 pp with reduced deposit & $100 onboard credit per cabin.

Pretty happy with that!

Gae

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Talking to friends on the weekend who'd like to join us but just Darwin to Sydney available for $1910.

An extra $700 for an inside for 2 extra nights even for QM2 seems excessive to me but I'll let them decide.

Gae

Talking to friends on the weekend who'd like to join us but just Darwin to Sydney available for $1910.

An extra $700 for an inside for 2 extra nights even for QM2 seems excessive to me but I'll let them decide.

Gae

I have an idea that the 4 nights we did a couple of years ago on QM2 was in that region in terms of cost. Cunard do trade on their name somewhat. That said, it is an experience to do at least once.

My Brisbane - Hong Kong last year as a solo (17 nights) was less than double that.

VOTS itinerary is boring. So you would be cruising mainly to get away and enjoy the ship. Easier to get a cheapy flight to Singapore too.

True, there's a few itins where it seems like it's too hard. Voyager is the largest on that run, so port size/tendering could be an issue there.

I have an idea that the 4 nights we did a couple of years ago on QM2 was in that region in terms of cost. Cunard do trade on their name somewhat. That said, it is an experience to do at least once.

My Brisbane - Hong Kong last year as a solo (17 nights) was less than double that.

I agree, that some of their pricing seems way too high. that is why we were so happy with the cruise we have booked (Freo - Capetown), seems like a real bargain now when looking at the pricing.:D

Brand name cruising.:eek:

Edited by MicCanberra

Another Century cheapo.

Dec1 14 nights Qld & Pacific

Inside GTY $738 (inc all taxes) USD senior & past passenger. (grats extra)

Large on line US TA regularly advertised on here.

Another almost hitting the $50 per night target.

Now this trip would have had my attention 100% but we will be on the Solstice on the 9th.

Edited by woodyren