Faster than a speeding bullet

RNGALNG

Today, I faxed in my paperwork to receive my onboard credit from stock ownership. When I looked at my booking, just 5 hours later, it was posted to my upcoming cruise!

And that is reason #256 why I travel Princess!

Thank you!

If I purchase the CCL stock after booking the cruise can I still fax proof for the OBC?

If your cruise is not in the next 2 weeks, Yes you can. The Window I use is NO MORE than 90 days from embarkation and NO LESS than 2 weeks from embarkation.

Congratulations! Now think...how many more cruises can I go on? Wish you'd come out this a way....

Soon. . . not quite that close to you. . . But at least west coast. Does that count?

We had purchased stock last year before my husband's forced retirement. We used it once for our winter cruise. Then to get all his earnings out of the 401K from the 'wonderful' company he worked for, we had to sell it. I told him we would have to ask the financial planner to repurchase the stock so we could once again sail. We had a meeting a couple weeks ago and had not heard back. We sent an email and he got on it right away. We received an email with the document saying it was ours and I sent it in right away as we set sail in about three weeks. All is well with the world now!

Today, I faxed in my paperwork to receive my onboard credit from stock ownership. When I looked at my booking, just 5 hours later, it was posted to my upcoming cruise!

Thank you!

And don't forget reason #1....they actually let you USE your shareholder credit along with FCC and other credits unlike some other cruise lines!

Terry

Plus, CCL stock is a good investment and it usually pays $.25/share quarterly dividend so your return on investment is pretty much 100% (or more) after just a few years or cruises. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Agreed, Pam. We would have done it sooner but we gave our daughter the gift that keeps on giving, an education with no loans! She graduated this spiring and so we are done with tuition payments and now spending the extras on us!

I think it is horrible to have young adults have such burdens for years and years after their education! We were so happy to have been in the position to help her out. Now she can start her life!

Agreed, Pam. We would have done it sooner but we gave our daughter the gift that keeps on giving, an education with no loans! She graduated this spiring and so we are done with tuition payments and now spending the extras on us!

I think it is horrible to have young adults have such burdens for years and years after their education! We were so happy to have been in the position to help her out. Now she can start her life!

Isn't it a great feeling. We felt the same way. Final daughter graduates next week. Having a party to celebrate her graduation and the fact we have no more book or tuition payments.

Isn't it a great feeling. We felt the same way. Final daughter graduates next week. Having a party to celebrate her graduation and the fact we have no more book or tuition payments.

Indeed!!!!! Congratulation to you and your daughter as well! See you on the high seas!

Fabulous! And 255 other reasons. Cool.:D:D:D

I can't name them off hand but I have seen thread here on CC with all the members likes and I would think it HAS to add up to at least 256! Don't you?

Thank you!

Gotcha!!! And combinig all OBCs is 2571

Edited by dorisis

The process is running great right now :) I faxed last night around 9-10 PM, and this morning when I looked about 8:00 AM it was in my account for my upcoming cruise. Can't ask for better than that

Sadly they are not always so quick. On the 21 June, I faxed Southampton - the cruise was 84 days away. After 2 weeks of nothing, rang them. Due to a problem "code" on our booking which identified it as a "special price", they couldn't do it and forwarded our info to US. Another 2 weeks and 2 days and it still isn't showing up.

Customer Relations at Southampton told me that "America is always very slow and that they normally credit accounts 2 weeks before the date of the cruise!!!!!!!

Couldn't explain what our "special price" was. We certainly don't work for Princess or a TA and booked it in the usual way.

Me thinks Princess Southampton is passing the buck. :rolleyes:

I agree! I am in the US and started this post. It took less than an hour for it to show up in my account from the tie it was faxed.

I think I would review the situation and try, try, try again!

I like on board credits, take all I can get and I get every time FCC and VA credit. Also retired a long time ago.

So again thought about adding CCL to retirement funds. First two items I checked were insider trading and Stock Scouter.

Decided against it. But thought I would ask the boss, she said no.:D