RCI Global WOW Sale start Sunday for 4 days

RCI is starting a new sale tomorrow....

book between sunday 17 and wednesday 20 august:

up to $200 obc

50% deposits

Buy one get one 50% off for cruises departing between 15 oct 14 and 19 april 2015 (excluding 15-31 december)

I have been checking prices today to see if they go up tomorrow when the sale starts ....

I take a look, however, nothing wowing me at the moment.

Have you checked out the Radiance 14 night NZ next Feb 12th 2015, it is the last one if you ask for trips from Sydney. We looked at it months ago and it was way over the price average then, and it has just gone up and up since then. I don't know what is different about it, but I have never seen pricing like that on a RCI trip out of Aus for so long before a trip. It has given us a lot of WOW moments this year. :p

Must have a big good on board or something happening as its mostly sold out.

Only thing I'm looking at in 2015 as I have already booked my big trip in September is 9 days from Auckland to Melbourne on the Golden Princess.

I think I may wait for some last minute sales as nothing is really wowing me either.:D

Itineraries are so so too. They a lot of the same. I wouldn't mind doing at some time a cruise that focusses on Vanuatu ports.

I love to see a Samoa, Tonga thrown in the mix. I know PO Aust do a run up to Tonga from Auckland.

But, all these round and round NZ and high pricing leave me flat.

I take a look, however, nothing wowing me at the moment.

I had a look too and felt exactly the same, RCI seem really expensive lately to the competition especially to what they were a couple years back and considering you need to factor tips into the pricing.

Can cruise with Celebrity at the moment for basically the same price or less and get a drinks package thrown in, so no brainer for me! :p

Would like to check out a Voyager/Explorer ship though for something different, just need the price to be right :cool:

Itineraries are so so too. They a lot of the same. I wouldn't mind doing at some time a cruise that focusses on Vanuatu ports.

I love to see a Samoa, Tonga thrown in the mix. I know PO Aust do a run up to Tonga from Auckland.

But, all these round and round NZ and high pricing leave me flat.

Yes, nothing seems to jump out at me and say "pick me".

I had a look too and felt exactly the same, RCI seem really expensive lately to the competition especially to what they were a couple years back and considering you need to factor tips into the pricing.

Can cruise with Celebrity at the moment for basically the same price or less and get a drinks package thrown in, so no brainer for me! :p

Would like to check out a Voyager/Explorer ship though for something different, just need the price to be right :cool:

Wait for some of the last minute sales or the actual TA sales and you may find something. We have booked a couple of sample cruises for both the VOTS and EOTS by picking up the cheap early bird sales and it is likely that as time closes in the may offer the similar prices for the last minute fill up sale.:D

As a crown and anchor member we should be logged in when we buy our cruises right? Well I was logged in and tried to buy my cruise and it was giving me a c&a discount of $120 but no $200 wow onboard creditt. In order to get the wow $200 onboard credit I have to be logged out and buy the cruise.

The Wow sales benefits non c and a members more than it does c and a members

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As a crown and anchor member we should be logged in when we buy our cruises right? Well I was logged in and tried to buy my cruise and it was giving me a c&a discount of $120 but no $200 wow onboard creditt. In order to get the wow $200 onboard credit I have to be logged out and buy the cruise.

The Wow sales benefits non c and a members more than it does c and a members

Those two offers are not combinable, so you can take one or the other.

You can get them to give you the WOW credit if you prefer it or it benefits you more. Many will have better C&A discounts, but if you get a cheaper cruise the credit could be worth more.

Here's my email offer:

$200 obc and 50% reduced deposit, and "as a special treat", I can combine this offer with 3 ways to save promotion, which is 1. buy one get on 50% off, 2. friends and family sail free, 3. $1000 off when booking choiceair. Well hell yeah!! I'll buy 2 tickets and get 2 free, right?!! Well when I book, the price of the ticket literally more than doubles!!!! That's right, I can actually book the cruise for my family with NO promotion cheaper!! RCI should call this sale "Buy two tickets at TWICE the price, and get two free sale". I love RCI, but stop treating your customers like idiots!!!

Here's my email offer:

$200 obc and 50% reduced deposit, and "as a special treat", I can combine this offer with 3 ways to save promotion, which is 1. buy one get on 50% off, 2. friends and family sail free, 3. $1000 off when booking choiceair. Well hell yeah!! I'll buy 2 tickets and get 2 free, right?!! Well when I book, the price of the ticket literally more than doubles!!!! That's right, I can actually book the cruise for my family with NO promotion cheaper!! RCI should call this sale "Buy two tickets at TWICE the price, and get two free sale". I love RCI, but stop treating your customers like idiots!!!

Call them up and make sure it is not a computer glitch (they ahve had numerous over the years), get them to confirm how stupid the system is.:(

However I do agree that some slaes are purely gimmicks and better deals are found outside of the sales.:D

When I booked our VOS repo cruise for November the price was quite good, so I booked and paid the deposit. Some time after that they had the BOGO offer, but the actual price for two was around the same mark.

All their sales lately have not actually altered the price for two as far as I can tell, and the up coming itineraries (as I said in another post) do nothing for me. That is why I booked the 37 nights on the Sun Princess.

If RCI are going to have a sale, I wish that would at least actually have one that drops the prices, not just gives the impression that they have.

When I booked our VOS repo cruise for November the price was quite good, so I booked and paid the deposit. Some time after that they had the BOGO offer, but the actual price for two was around the same mark.

All their sales lately have not actually altered the price for two as far as I can tell, and the up coming itineraries (as I said in another post) do nothing for me. That is why I booked the 37 nights on the Sun Princess.

If RCI are going to have a sale, I wish that would at least actually have one that drops the prices, not just gives the impression that they have.

A sale simply means that they are selling cruises ,not dropping prices.

Its the same in retail . Some shops have a permanent sale running.