{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

Airfare is not a problem, DH does not like to to fly since one very scary flight. We only fly when there are no other options avail for example to Europe. This will be our forth drive down south for a cruise.

Mike

i know you asked that we defer questions about suites to other posters, but wondering what your personal experience is for the forward cabins on deck 16...i thought you said you are there?

we have been on splendida twice in the YC and loved every minute!!

hope you continue to enjoy.

Five minutes till he released ( it obviously wasn't a pre mature release_ and it was hot and intense........are you writing a sequel to 50 shades...........:eek:

OMG! hahahahha! We HAVE to hang out...that was HILARIOUS! :P

*Most days, I'm a 12 yr old boy

Michelle, If I told you once, I told you twice, back off from my Nutella!

They had it at Sam's Club last week 35.3oz, $7.22. I stood in the aisle fondling it for a few minutes, then I tore myself away. It is fabulous on whole wheat toast and excellent for dipping pretzels into. When I try to make it "healthy", I eat it on slices of Granny Smith apples. When the apple is gone, I just eat it by the spoonful. :o:o:o:o

You are OBVIOUSLY a connoisseur of fine food...I would share with you ;)

"I stood in the aisle fondling it for a few minutes, then I tore myself away." -lovin the visual I'm getting on this one :P

Mike

i know you asked that we defer questions about suites to other posters, but wondering what your personal experience is for the forward cabins on deck 16...i thought you said you are there?

we have been on splendida twice in the YC and loved every minute!!

hope you continue to enjoy.

Spinnaker2,,,We are in 16008 currently. Love this stateroom!!! Love the Yacht Club!!! Once you stay in this part of the ship, there's no way you could stay anywhere else.:)

Airfare is not a problem, DH does not like to to fly since one very scary flight. We only fly when there are no other options avail for example to Europe. This will be our forth drive down south for a cruise.

Ah, so, you are experienced! Happy cruising!

You are OBVIOUSLY a connoisseur of fine food...I would share with you ;)

"I stood in the aisle fondling it for a few minutes, then I tore myself away." -lovin the visual I'm getting on this one :P

We're nuts for Nutella!

Ah, so, you are experienced! Happy cruising!

We're nuts for Nutella!

Thank you! Tomorrow at 4pm we will start our autotrip. Hoping to be in Boca Raton by 2-3pm on Friday. :)

Hey everyone!!! Back onboard after a very hot day in San Juan. Why the boat leaves at 4:00 is anybody's guess,,but it is what it is. We walked to Barrachina's for the original Pina Coloda and then to Fort San Cristobal. It is extremely hot not only here but in St. Maartin as well so come prepared. We received a very nice gift from the MSC Divina. Kim and I each received an embroidered MSC Yacht Club polo shirt. Looks like our butler Johnny will be receiving a very nice bonus Friday evening!!! Hoping to get some more pics uploaded later tonight. :D

Hey everyone!!! Back onboard after a very hot day in San Juan. Why the boat leaves at 4:00 is anybody's guess,,but it is what it is. We walked to Barrachina's for the original Pina Coloda and then to Fort San Cristobal. It is extremely hot not only here but in St. Maartin as well so come prepared. We received a very nice gift from the MSC Divina. Kim and I each received an embroidered MSC Yacht Club polo shirt. Looks like our butler Johnny will be receiving a very nice bonus Friday evening!!! Hoping to get some more pics uploaded later tonight. :D

Wow, how nice. We tried to get a shirt last time on Divina and our butlers and others said not for sale and only for the crew. How did you rate one, if I may be so bold to ask? Really enjoying your reporting "live".

I'd stock up if I were you. Due to bad weather there will be a shortage of hazelnuts this year which will impact prices.

Nutella and wine threatened all in the same week? What's next?!!:eek:

Edited by FLAMOM24

Mike, I've had a look through Cruisetrail's photos of the YC bar list and don't see any reference to brandy/cognac on the inclusive list. Can you ask your friendly, neighborhood, bartender if they only serve premium brands for a charge? Down in steerage you can get brandies on the basic Allegrissimo package which seems to encompass similar level drink choices as the YC inclusive. I may be in need of some strong liquor by the time I board next Saturday and am partial to a nip of brandy :D

Mike, I've had a look through Cruisetrail's photos of the YC bar list and don't see any reference to brandy/cognac on the inclusive list. Can you ask your friendly, neighborhood, bartender if they only serve premium brands for a charge? Down in steerage you can get brandies on the basic Allegrissimo package which seems to encompass similar level drink choices as the YC inclusive. I may be in need of some strong liquor by the time I board next Saturday and am partial to a nip of brandy :D

I sure will Beam!!!,,,We have a sea day tomorrow,,so I'll be glued to my favorite bar stool most of the day so I'll get a chance to ask Dayman(From Bulgaria) our bartender about the included brands of Brandy for you!!

I sure will Beam!!!,,,We have a sea day tomorrow,,so I'll be glued to my favorite bar stool most of the day so I'll get a chance to ask Dayman(From Bulgaria) our bartender about the included brands of Brandy for you!!

Cheers, Mike, I appreciate it.

Great barmen from Bulgaria - we had one on Splendida who very gallantly one night decided to serve me a glass of my tipple for that night as the butler had gone AWOL just when I was in need of a refill! A lovely shot glass of Baileys was placed just so on a tray and the barman then headed across the Top Sail Lounge with tray in mid-air precariously balancing this solitary glass held aloft. As he arrived at my side a flutter of his hand towards the tray to retrieve said glass hit said tray and knocked said Baileys flying. It was a long walk back to the bar for him that night whereupon he located the MIA butler tout suite :D:D

Hi Mike! Loving your live feedback - thanks so much. While you're status-checking cognac, could you ask about Ron Zacapa too? DH and I are aboard in 16008 (!) in November, and it's really his only poison. I see it on the regular menus with a little red asterisk. (What the heck does that mean anyway? Is it included in allegrissimo premium?) Any Zacapa intel would be much appreciated!

To both my travelling "Mo" companions.......thanks for the kind words.....can't wait for our fun onboard to begin.......

Mo2 here, I can't wait! :D

Hi Mike! Loving your live feedback - thanks so much. While you're status-checking cognac, could you ask about Ron Zacapa too? DH and I are aboard in 16008 (!) in November, and it's really his only poison. I see it on the regular menus with a little red asterisk. (What the heck does that mean anyway? Is it included in allegrissimo premium?) Any Zacapa intel would be much appreciated!

Little red asterisk means NOT included in the Classic plan, but, YES included in the premium.