Luggage valet from Reflection to FLL?

kms8066

Does anyone know if the luggage valet (taking your luggage night before cruise ends, straight to airport, and we wouldn't see it till we get to our final airport that day) is available on Reflection, going to Ft. Lauderdale airport? Cost?

Southwest is not always listed as a participating airline but inquire with guest relations and sign up if your flight meets the time criteria. That's what we did the last time we flew Southwest from FLL and were able to use luggage valet even though they were not originally listed as participating. We were on Equinox & the flight had to be after 11:30 or Noon, can't remember which.

Mary Lou

We were on Reflection and friends we were with used luggage valet. I believe flight had to be after noon, I will check with the and see If what airline they used, but it worked perfectly for them, no problems. You still need to get yourselves to the airport though.

i do know that if offered, the flight must be after 2:00 pm for flights out of FLL when sailing reflection. I just do not know if southwest is a participant.

Rats!....we have an early flight at 12:15 coming off Ref to FLL airport, so we will be hurrying off with self-disembark and grabbing a cab... it is only a 7 day cruise so we can pack light.,,

luggage valet us a great program.!

I emailed Celebrity with this same question earlier this month for my Reflection cruise this coming January, as I have booked a flight at FLL at 1:25 pm. Celebrity responded that the earliest flight time is Noon; however, I am not sure if I can rely on that response. I used the luggage valet service this past April for a Reflection cruise, with a return flight at FLL at 2:40 pm and was amazed at how terrific the luggage valet service is -- worth every penny not to drag luggage from the ship to customs to transport to the airport.

So maybe we can get it for a 12:15 out of FLL post Reflection!

I think it is very doable for you. I asked my friend what airline they used, she wasn't sure as she is on a plane several times a month.

But she said it was either Air Tran, Delta, or Southwest.

Enjoy your cruise.

Don't know about FLL from a Miami cruise, but Miami International Airport, the time is 11:30. Delta is participating.

That's the answer I got. We used it for Allure in Ft. Lauderdale and it was 11:30 also

back in May.

You have to sign up for it onboard.

Stands to reason it would be noon for FLL since it is 30 miles away.

Edited by BecciBoo

Rats!....we have an early flight at 12:15 coming off Ref to FLL airport, so we will be hurrying off with self-disembark and grabbing a cab... it is only a 7 day cruise so we can pack light.,,

luggage valet us a great program.!

This shuttle service from POM to FLL was recommended to me. Very reasonable and he sent me a quick response with a discounted rate per person for my group for next year. Email address is gomjstrans.com His name is Michael. See his website mjstrans.

Bev

Thanks Bev...

this time we will take a taxi....shuttle would mean waiting for others to join which adds more time and stress...

one early post cruise memory was taking Royal C transp Miami to Fll...after the bedlam, of locating our bags, we sat on the coach bus for a very long time while others were searching and searching for lost bags,.,..we eventually got underway but way too nerve wracking to repeat

I know a shuttle is not a coach bus....but walking off and getting a cab seens the best plan...and even bwtter uf we get Luggage Valet