Pinnacle Class Information

Woobstr112G

None of us have been able to get much information on the new build.

We all are wondering why nearly everything is being kept secret.

Do you think it has something to do with those newer lifeboat accessibility regulations.....?

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Do you think it has something to do with those newer lifeboat accessibility regulations.....?

Bob

Seeing we don't seem to know for sure wrap around Promenade has been eliminated on Pinnacle Class ship, we can't know why... yet.

Seeing we don't seem to know for sure wrap around Promenade has been eliminated on Pinnacle Class ship, we can't know why... yet.

Good point. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm quite interested to see what the new design will be. I've got a big desire to try something different (Other Than Princess) for one of my next voyages. It won't be NCL or RCCL so that leaves HAL or X.....:):):)

Bob

I read somewhere that the ship is basically a replica of the Queen Victoria deck wise . I'm not gonna bother looking up deck plans for said ship but I do believe an officer from a HAL ship said this .

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I read somewhere that the ship is basically a replica of the Queen Victoria deck wise . I'm not gonna bother looking up deck plans for said ship but I do believe an officer from a HAL ship said this .

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Do you know if the Queen Victoria has a full, all the way around Promenade Deck?

I don't know Sail . I got this info from another poster who is on the Rotterdam now and doing a " live from " . He said he spoke with an officer who said the new ship will look identical to the Queen Victoria . Not a stretch as the recent HAL ships compared to the recent Cunard ships look a lot alike .

I just checked the QV deck plans and I would think not, it doesn't look like it goes past the theatre on Deck 3 which is the promenade deck.

The Vistas have sister ships with other lines. The sisters don't have wrap around decks, but the Vista Class ships do.

This is not encouraging. I'd hate for HAL to do away with all the way around Promenade.

Just pulled the deck plan for the Queen Victoria cruise ship. (Hope I have the correct ship deck plan)

Here is a link to the plan, just scroll down to deck 3. I looks like a full walk around promenade deck. If this is what the new ship will look like than there should be a full walking promenade deck.

http://www.cunard.com/documents/2014-2015%20deck%20plans/qv%20deck%20plan.pdf

Edited by RAJKR74

Just pulled the deck plan for the Queen Victoria cruise ship. (Hope I have the correct ship deck plan)

Here is a link to the plan, just scroll down to deck 3. I looks like a full walk around promenade deck. If this is what the new ship will look like than there should be a full walking promenade deck.

The Promenade Deck sure looks like a full walk-around to me. :D Maybe we can be a little hopeful.

15239382371_c38727d2e4_z.jpg

This is a cropped portion of a picture of the QV I found on flickr. It does indeed seem to have a walking promenade. Only thing to worry about would be if they moved the lifeboats down to deck level in response to those new safety regulations.....

Bob