Pinnacle Class Information

Woobstr112G

I'd love to see them add a "Dutch Snack Bar" venue on their ships. Bring the Dutch atmosphere back even though they've done away with Dutch Nights. And a snack bar wouldn't even take up a lot of space on the ship.

Edited by OVgirl

It's fun seeing everyone get all excited designing their "own" cruise ship!

But we may all have to take a 15 month long cold shower as many on the RCI boards are still bemoaning the lack of many details about the possibly game changing Quantum - which literally sails in two months time!

Edited by Dr. Cocktail

For those of us who love sushi, it would be nice to have "real" sushi/sashimi on board. But remember, for it to be the best it MUST be fresh. This would only really work if supplies were replenished often and not frozen. Kind of difficult to do with a cruise.

The current sushi available is OK, but not really up to high quality standards.

I'd love to see them add a "Dutch Snack Bar" venue on their ships. Bring the Dutch atmosphere back even though they've done away with Dutch Nights. And a snack bar wouldn't even take up a lot of space on the ship.

I would love some sort of Europium comfort food setting. Some sort of brasserie restaurant. A bit of Dutch, a bit of German, a bit of French.

For those of us who love sushi' date=' it would be nice to have "real" sushi/sashimi on board. But remember, for it to be the best it MUST be fresh. This would only really work if supplies were replenished often and not frozen. Kind of difficult to do with a cruise.

The current sushi available is OK, but not really up to high quality standards.[/quote']

Most fish on the ships is frozen.

I like the brasserie idea but also wouldn't mind a GOOD Delicatessen?

For those of us who love sushi' date=' it would be nice to have "real" sushi/sashimi on board. But remember, for it to be the best it MUST be fresh. This would only really work if supplies were replenished often and not frozen. Kind of difficult to do with a cruise.

The current sushi available is OK, but not really up to high quality standards.[/quote']

Count me in for sushi/sashimi, oh yeah, though you are right it has to be fresh and that would be hard to do unless they picked up fish at port stops and served it the same day.

Had that once on a ship where the hotel manager love sashimi. He got some fresh tuna on shore, brought it on board and he let me have some to. Gosh it was wonderful.

Just pulled the deck plan for the Queen Victoria cruise ship. (Hope I have the correct ship deck plan)

Here is a link to the plan, just scroll down to deck 3. I looks like a full walk around promenade deck. If this is what the new ship will look like than there should be a full walking promenade deck.

http://www.cunard.com/documents/2014-2015%20deck%20plans/qv%20deck%20plan.pdf

This might be encouraging,

I thought I'd read on here that it had to be frozen to bring it on the ship.
On our Prinsendam T-A in May last year they bought a fresh fish (tuna I think) in Porta DelGada Azores and served it at Lido poolside.

30wo6x2.jpg

Edited by jtl513

On our Prinsendam T-A in May last year they bought a fresh fish (tuna I think) in Porta DelGada Azores and served it at Lido poolside.

30wo6x2.jpg

I believe that relates to the stores that they would bring on the ship at the beginning of the voyage. I'm not the one who wrote it originally.

Edited by cruz chic