Grandeur Dinning

ihopfar

I know that the Grandeur has had Traditional dinning at 5:30 and 8 of recent. From dummy bookings, it looks like this schedule continues through December. However, bookings after that are offering 6 and 8:30.

Does anyone know if the Grandeur is scheduled to switch dinning schedule? Or is this just another example of the crack Royal IT department?

Probably does not make a huge difference, but we have MTD and trying to decide what time to make reservations for, knowing that the traditional dinning seating times drive the show schedules and other events around the ship.

Also, has Grandeur switched to the new Chops menu? I am guessing if not, they probably will by March. :)

Thanks!

Brad

All anyone can know about future dining times is what shows up on bookings. We much prefer 8 pm to 8:30 and love that our previous GR and upcoming one has the 8pm seating. We always do late seating and it has varied on a couple of ships 8 or 8:30 but our upcoming Vision trip in Nov 2015 has 8:45 which I think is just way too late. Hoping they change it and realize anything showing for 2016 could easily change too.

As for Chops, someone has mentioned it lately, but I can't remember what they said. We don't eat there anymore as we prefer Giovanni's.

Edited by BND

I know that the Grandeur has had Traditional dinning at 5:30 and 8 of recent. From dummy bookings, it looks like this schedule continues through December. However, bookings after that are offering 6 and 8:30.

Does anyone know if the Grandeur is scheduled to switch dinning schedule? Or is this just another example of the crack Royal IT department?

Thanks!

Brad

We have several reservations linked together for a 2015 Grandeur cruise. At booking the EARLY or MAIN seating was chosen for dinner in the MDR. The time that shows up on the RCCL website for all the reservations is indeed 6:00 PM.

bosco

Probably does not make a huge difference, but we have MTD and trying to decide what time to make reservations for, knowing that the traditional dinning seating times drive the show schedules and other events around the ship.

Also, has Grandeur switched to the new Chops menu? I am guessing if not, they probably will by March. :)

Thanks!

Brad

New Chops menu now on Grandeur.

My guess about the dining times: Not changed from the current 5:30 & 8. The shows are usually at 7 & 9, for help in scheduling MTD.

My guess about the reason that different times are showing up on the website: a disgruntled customer hacked in and changed the times to more "normal" times. :D