pinnacle grill lunch

llbz327

It is open for lunch. You would need to check once on board to see which days and time. If I recall it's now $15. And in my opinion worth every penny. I actually prefer lunch to dinner. I believe there is a menu on the HAL facts site

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bingo! I agree.

We go often and it is really nice atmosphere, more relaxed service. The steak is good and the halibut sandwich, minus the bun, is excellent!

I agree. Especially the halibut sandwich minus the bun. Many times service and food at lunch is better than dinner.

IMO the 5 Onion soup only served at lunch is to die for. We have gone in several times and just had several bowls of the soup and bread. Yum.

DH really likes the Bistro blue steak and I like the shrimp and crab cake. Of course we love it for dinner also. We have pre-booked 17 out of 31 nights for our next cruise and will add a few more once on board plus quite a few lunches. I can't wait.

I love lunch in the Pinnacle Grill - in fact I enjoy it more than dinner, but perhaps it is because it is more relaxed. However, the menu us yummy as well. We go there for lunch several times during a cruise, and then no need for dinner.:D

Does 4 star Mariner get a disc at lunch ??

Yes' date=' you'll get the 4 Star Mariner Discount and I agree with all the

others that Pinnacle Lunch is well worth it. Very enjoyable.

[/b']

We had lunch once at the Pinnacle. It was way too much food for us. It is dinner size portions.

We could hardly eat dinner -- we have the early dining time.

If you've ordered more than one course at lunch and are fully satisified when it is dinner time, there is no rule you must eat again. :) If we weren't hungry for a meal, we skipped it. :)

If you've ordered more than one course at lunch and are fully satisified when it is dinner time, there is no rule you must eat again. :) If we weren't hungry for a meal, we skipped it. :)

Sail, I totally agree with you. Sometimes we find something really enjoyable at lunchtime and then for dinner, we just go to the Lido or Diningroom and have appetizer and maybe soup or salad. You have to choose your battles or meals.

Sometimes we find something really enjoyable at lunchtime and then for dinner, we just go to the Lido or Diningroom and have appetizer and maybe soup or salad. You have to choose your battles or meals.

We have never had lunch in the Pinnacle, on our next cruise we will definitely have to give it a try. The onion soup, the Halibut sandwichs and the shrimp and crab cake all sound delish.:D

This seems like a wonderful idea. Agree, we need to choose our battles or meals. (portions especially);)

Edited by lazey1

Yum, sounds great!!! All 3 meals at the Pinnacle. We have our first HAL cruise coming up. We will definitely try all 3 meal times. Must you book for each of breakfast, lunch and dinner? On the Zuiderdam, must you pay for each (even breakfast) and is it $10 or $15?:p:p:p

Yum, sounds great!!! All 3 meals at the Pinnacle. We have our first HAL cruise coming up. We will definitely try all 3 meal times. Must you book for each of breakfast, lunch and dinner? On the Zuiderdam, must you pay for each (even breakfast) and is it $10 or $15?:p:p:p

Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill is only for people staying in the Pinnacle Suites and the Neptune Suites. If you are staying in one of those categories, you do not need to make a reservation. The breakfast menu is the same one that is offered in the main dining room for all passengers.

Lunch -- yes you need to make a reservation -- $10 per person -- can only be done once you are on the ship.

Dinner -- we prefer to pre-book in order to get the time and day we want -- $29 per person. You can pre-book on line at HAL's site -- have your credit card ready. Or you can call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 -- again have your credit card ready and ask for the confirmation e-mail. Or you can wait until you are on the ship.