Price of dinner at Tuscan Grill

billy10

can someone please tell me the price of dinner at Tuscan Grill on Reflection I can't get any info on their website its the worst cruise line website I have ever encountered. Thanks for any info

On our last cruise, it was $35 pp. However, it might have increased to $40. Just FYI the Lawn Grill is a much better restaurant and typically costs $5. more. Call Celebrity directly.

Enjoy your cruise

can someone please tell me the price of dinner at Tuscan Grill on Reflection I can't get any info on their website its the worst cruise line website I have ever encountered. Thanks for any info

Still $35 on their website. If you click on Restaurants and Cafes, then click on the Tuscan Grill link and there's a grey box that says 'Cost Additional', hover over that and it shows the current price. You can check the cost of any of the restaurants that way. Good luck and enjoy! We had a great Striploin there on our last cruise in June!

On our last cruise, it was $35 pp. However, it might have increased to $40. Just FYI the Lawn Grill is a much better restaurant and typically costs $5. more. Call Celebrity directly.

Enjoy your cruise

Just remember that the Lawn Grille is an open-air restaurant. Flies / Wind / Humidity, take your choice. Not my choice at any price but glad everyone has the choice.

Just remember that the Lawn Grille is an open-air restaurant. Flies / Wind / Humidity, take your choice. Not my choice at any price but glad everyone has the choice.

I never saw any flying insects on the ship when out to sea.

The restaurant has A/C as it has sides that roll down in the event of bad weather- we never had a problem with the heat- I would recommend that if the sun is in full blast- you do not sit in a sunny spot in the restaurant. But for those who dine after the sun sets a non-issue.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic

LCG is a great choice for dinner...never had sun, insects or rain issues..,..it can be windy but is shielded.

Lots of fun making pizza, salads (if you want to)...and excellent service and food including beef, sides and dessert, We always book it when offered......

Tuscan is nice too...love the aft view, but menu has not changed so we have skipped it recently, you should be able to pre- reserve in the My Res portion of the website..,.

Price is now $45. pp. Just back from the Solstice.

Food & service was wonderful, just do not order the ribeye, very thin cut.

Still $35 on their website. If you click on Restaurants and Cafes, then click on the Tuscan Grill link and there's a grey box that says 'Cost Additional', hover over that and it shows the current price. You can check the cost of any of the restaurants that way. Good luck and enjoy! We had a great Striploin there on our last cruise in June!

Recently ordered via Celebrity Phone Rep and paid based on the $ 35 US charge that is listed on the website

Cheers!

I never saw any flying insects on the ship when out to sea.

The restaurant has A/C as it has sides that roll down in the event of bad weather- we never had a problem with the heat- I would recommend that if the sun is in full blast- you do not sit in a sunny spot in the restaurant. But for those who dine after the sun sets a non-issue.

Enjoy your cruise.

We were aboard the Reflection last year and had the UDP, when we looked at the Lawn Grille it is exposed to the elements, didn't realise it had A/C or that the sides could be lowered.

I was on Equinox and i was surprised to hear that the fee was 45 dollars.

I did eat there 1 night, while it was good it was not worth a $90 a couple upcharge to me.

I ordinarily would have eaten at the Specialty restaurants a few times, but I did not.

I also point out that they were aggressively trying to fill each of the specialty restaurants.

$90 a couple is almost the cost of a good NYC steakhouse.

thanks every one but still confused I'm hearing 35 45 no real answer somehow lawn club grill got mixed in conversation my question was how much is dinner in Tuscan grill & also being told to go to their website . The reason I asked the question here is because I can't do anything on their website but thanks

If you pre-order on Celebrity website it is $35. If you purchase onboard it is $45. Of course you can wait and see for discounts given onboard.

So, if you want to purchase a 3-night specialty dining package, is it more expensive to book it on board compared to the published amount on the website?

Laura

We ate at the Tuscan Grill on the Silhouette last Thursday and we had a great experience. The service and food was very good. We both had the ribeye and while it was nowhere near to what we're used to in western Canada, it was one of the better steaks at sea that we've had. We booked on board @ $45pp. You can get a better deal if you book ahead of time, buy a speciality dining package or go the first night on board.

Sorry, but just cannot fathom $45 for Tuscan.

Murano, maybe. Lawn Club, maybe (but not for us), the M class specialties, probably. Not Tuscan.

No way I am paying $90 per couple for steak that has been frozen for months and good but not exceptional quality when for considerably less than that I can eat here with fresh, local, grass-fed beef. And the restaurant does not charge me $2000-$20,000 to get in their door, and I don't leave uneaten a usually quite good meal in another venue (the MDR).

$35 is a great price for Tuscan and we always choose this restaurant over Qsine and Murano.

I agree. But if it isn't $35 any longer as reported above, will look elsewhere (actually, the MDR which we think is still pretty good).

I agree. But if it isn't $35 any longer as reported above, will look elsewhere (actually, the MDR which we think is still pretty good).

MDR has always been good, in our opinion. We enjoy the Specialties on Formal nights when we haven't traveled with proper clothes. If you are having trouble booking through the website, you can try calling and booking that way. They'll have to match the advertised online price of $35. We bought the 5 dinner package for our next cruise, saved 38% on average...better than any discount we've ever managed onboard...and we paid in Cdn$ saving even more than waiting until onboard.

Did the prices for any of the other specialty restaurants go up? My BF and I were just talking about the prices of the specialty restaurants and he was saying he thought they were pretty expensive. We will probably go to Tuscan Grille on our upcoming cruise since that's the only one we haven't tried yet but I'm disappointed to hear that it's $45 pp now. I'd book it now to get the cheaper price but we want to use our OBC.

Did the prices for any of the other specialty restaurants go up? My BF and I were just talking about the prices of the specialty restaurants and he was saying he thought they were pretty expensive. We will probably go to Tuscan Grille on our upcoming cruise since that's the only one we haven't tried yet but I'm disappointed to hear that it's $45 pp now. I'd book it now to get the cheaper price but we want to use our OBC.

They all went up. The price for the Tuscan grill, except Bistro on Five, and the porch (on silhouette and reflection) is the cheapest. If you book for the first night of the cruise, you save 20%. If you book in advance, you will get a cruise credit on board as sometimes the "discount" doesn't work on line.

Edited by Cruise a holic

Was on the Reflection last week and the price for Tuscan was $45 if booked on board. Note that you could book lunch on the last sea day and the price was $25. We ate there for lunch and thought the price was reasonable despite the limited menu.