Canadian Thanksgiving, October 13th

solocanadian

Thank you Judy and I'm loving the fog around Steveston, SilvertoGold. Wish the big fog horn was still operational. Used to love lying in bed and waiting to hear it.

Glad to hear you enjoy fog, too. Must be really theck out in Steveston. Here it comes and goes. Next up is rain, unfortunately. Have a good weekend.

I have met so many wonderful Canadian friends during my years of traveling. Wonderful, kind, generous people! I want to add my greetings for a Thanksgiving celebration that will be thankful for the blessings that we North American people enjoy. Please enjoy a pleasant holiday!

Thank you Gail and all our American friends . I am especially thankful this year as my Niece from Vancouver, Canada brought her mother (my sister) from Alberta across this great country of ours to the east coast.

Also I'm always thankful for being able to cruise and the many friends we meet both cruising and through CC.

Helen.

We are thankful for many things, our good health, our loving family, many friends, and for many cruises. We are blessed to have so much in our lives, and we wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Gobble, gobble, everyone!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

Happy Thanksgiving from me, too. We are doing our turkey dinner tomorrow, and Monday will follow up with lots of exercise! I love Thanksgiving Dinner as it has none of the stress of Christmas ;). After the longest, hottest summer I can remember for a very long time, we are back to our usual rains today, so it feels very seasonal.:)