Can I make a 12:10pm flight from fll

berwyn

We had an 11:15 in August coming off of Vision (on a Saturday). We took our time getting off and still had time to have a sit down breakfast at the airport and about an hour to kill.

Of course there are times when things back up, but 99.9% of the time you will be fine with a flight after noon.

Edited by akcruz

The only way to miss that flight is if your cab breaks down on the way to the airport, no one will come and pick you up, you walk very very very slowly, and then are held for a full body cavity search at security, at which point contraband is found in your hidden places.

:D :D :D

The only way to miss that flight is if your cab breaks down on the way to the airport, no one will come and pick you up, you walk very very very slowly, and then are held for a full body cavity search at security, at which point contraband is found in your hidden places.

:D :D :D

This one made me smile.:)

Yes! We have caught a 10:20am flight. We did the walk off/carry your own bags thing and even though there was long line to get out of the cruise terminal, we were at the airport by 8am, after disembarking around 7am. We made a 12:30 flight after leaving our room on the ship at 9:45am. I would highly recommend using valet luggage service. I think for $20 a bag you put your suitcase outside your room the night before and don't see it until you land at your designation airport. If Royal does this with AA.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from Allure on Sunday. Since we have done the sit around and wait for hours routine for years now, we decided to try to do an 8:25am flight from FLL to Denver on Southwest. After seeing this thread before we left I decided to time everything and report back.

For disembarkation, we went down to Deck 5 with our bags at 6:00am, the ship cleared at 6:15, we were off the ship and through customs by 6:25, hopped right into a taxi, arrived at the airport at 6:40 (waited about 5 minutes at an endless traffic light on the way), handed our bags over to a porter, went right through TSA with no line, and were sitting at the gate at 6:50. Flight went out on-time and we were home in Colorado before lunchtime.