FCC Question

cruis247g

Hello all,

DH and I were on the Regal 3 day this weekend (Had a Fabulous Time!!!!!!). As soon as we boarded on Thursday, DH dropped a request for 2 FCCs in the box. I have a few, so I didn't request any, but he is completely out. On the way home, I learned that he never received them:( and we were not charged for them.

I had heard of problems in the past and so during the cruise, I had asked him if he received them. He told me he had not, but they had been charged to our account, so I stopped being concerned. Unfortunately it turns out that the charge he saw on our account was for something else and not for the FCCs. It seems that they were simply never processed.

I realize that he should have followed up on the ship and that it is probably too late to do anything. However, before giving up, I thought I would ask if any one has ever successfully resolved an issue like this once off the ship.

Thanks very much. I appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

Edited by cruis247g

It doesn't seem to be consistent. In the past year, I didn't receive confirmation until over a week after getting home (after a 4-day cruise) and another time, I got confirmation on the ship.

The 3-day cruises make it hard for the Future Cruise Sales person to input and process all of the FCC requests before people disembark.

I wouldn't worry too much but definitely call to double-check.

FYI, FCCs are not charged to your folio. They are charged to the credit card on file. Check your credit card purchases and you can also check your My Princess to see if the FCC has been processed.

Edited by Pam in CA

Thanks so very much! I didn't realize that the FCCs could show up after a cruise. I guess that I've been lucky and always received them in my cabin while cruising.

The cruise consultant was very busy indeed on this cruise. Every time we walked by the area, there was a line!

I just checked DH's My Princess account and the cruise credits are not there yet, nor has our credit card been charged; however, I will call Princess to double-check!

Many thanks to all!

We discovered last week that they no longer send a copy of the FCC to your cabin but rather email it to you so you can print it out.

After about a week I went to the FCC's office and asked and she told me so I checked and there they were and also on "my princess" website as well.

Mike:)

We discovered last week that they no longer send a copy of the FCC to your cabin but rather email it to you so you can print it out.

After about a week I went to the FCC's office and asked and she told me so I checked and there they were and also on "my princess" website as well.

Mike:)

Great to know! I received them the old-fashioned way, that is, in my cabin, in September, so I didn't realize this. Logistically, it makes a lot of sense. Thank you for the information!

I just spoke with a PCC with Princess last week and asked if I could buy a FCC, she said you can purchase them up to 30 days after your last cruise..hth!:)

Others have reported this lately as well. However, they have also reported that the OBC from FCC purchased after the cruise is far less than the OBC for the FCC purchased while onboard.

The last form we used asked if you wanted it sent to the stateroom or as an e-mail. You could pick either.

The last form we used asked if you wanted it sent to the stateroom or as an e-mail. You could pick either.

There wasn't a choice when we were on the Regal Princess last month but did receive them via email the following day after submitting the form.

Sent from my iPad using Forums app

Hello again!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your help and insight and provide a quick update.

The FCCs never showed up in DH's "My Princess" so I contacted Princess via their 800 number. The rep found a note in his file stating that 2 FCCs had been requested while on the Regal, but there was no credit card on file, so they were not issued. Of course, we provided a credit card when we boarded the ship (and charged a number of times while on board :p), so I"m not sure how it was "lost" in the system. However, the phone rep took the credit card number and said that the FCCs will be issued. She was very nice and I'm hoping that the FCCs will show up in his account soon.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks again!

I should have waited two minutes to provide a more complete update. I just signed into DH's account and the FCCs are there! Also, it looks like they are the full ones with OBC ranging from $15 to $150.

I'm very pleased with the resolution. Thanks to Princess for making this right.

And many thanks to the CC community for helping me.