Princess Closed?

hpeabody

It's nearly 9:30 am Pacific Time and the Princess offices are closed. :mad: No matter if I call the Capt Circle number or the regular number (any option) all I get is a recording that their offices are closed and call back during regular office hours. I am one of those that made the mistake of trying to register for the latest "contest" and now I can not access my personalizer on the website and I was trying to call to get that resolved. Hmmmm, I wonder what the heck is going on with Princess.

It's nearly 9:30 am Pacific Time and the Princess offices are closed. :mad: No matter if I call the Capt Circle number or the regular number (any option) all I get is a recording that their offices are closed and call back during regular office hours. I am one of those that made the mistake of trying to register for the latest "contest" and now I can not access my personalizer on the website and I was trying to call to get that resolved. Hmmmm, I wonder what the heck is going on with Princess.

A couple of threads on the website issue from the last couple of days are here on CC. Maybe the phone system went down too.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I just called and got all the way through the main menu but once I went to reservations I received the message that they were closed.:( I want to check on a rate decrease for an up coming cruise.

I also lost my email/password info when I entered the contest too but just re-registered on the Princess site and all is well for that issue.... Whew!

Edited by Sanibel*Gal

Just called their 800 number and the offices are still closed. I did enter their contest and then couldn't log back into their web site. I did the "register as if you are a new cruiser" and was able to get back into the web site. Did talk with Princess 800 yesterday but today got the "closed" message.

Just spoke to a friend at Princess...

Apparently they are having some phone issues in Reservations... he said they expect to have them fixed asap.

Just spoke with him again.. apparently their phones are working now... :)

To be able to get back into the Princess website, after entering the contest and subsequently having you password not work to get on the website ...... This worked for me and some others that posted on another thread:

Re-register, entering all the required info, and using the same email address and same password you have been using.

From what I read on another thread, entering the contest somehow messed up the existing passwords.

Curious. Must one call to find out about fare reductions? Are they not the same as listed on the website?

Yes if you booked through Princess they should be the same but you would still need to call to have your booking changed if you felt the deal was better.

Called Princess yesterday and spoke to an agent because my email and password was not being recognized when I logged on. Agent said during upgrade to their system, some emails and passwords were deleted... one was mine. She didn't mention how many were deleted but said they had been getting hundreds of calls all morning. Took her seconds to fix and I was on my way.

Edited by Sandy R

Glad I jumped onto this thread. Mostly curious about the phones as I had the same problem several times this morning. But also learned that we weren't the only ones with the inability to login to our accounts. The person I spoke with last night had no clue why we weren't getting in ~ guess some CS agents were given the update and others were not. Will try again.

I wonder if some heads will roll...

I think there are some computer problems. I had trouble on the WEB site all afternoon. I had a hard time signing in, then once I was I could not get out and keep losing what I was looking for. It took me a long time to get through on the phone.