Le Cirque not listed as a dining choice?

1ANGELCAT

We had been given Le Cirque dinners (a birthday gift) on our Nov. 30 cruise on the Eurodam. On board, we received a telephone message that they had to cancel the dinner because they could not get the ingredients. One of the dinners appeared as a credit immediately on our statement but I had to check a couple of times to make sure there were 2 refunds. We were sure our daughter had not bought just 1 dinner.

We had been given Le Cirque dinners (a birthday gift) on our Nov. 30 cruise on the Eurodam. On board, we received a telephone message that they had to cancel the dinner because they could not get the ingredients. One of the dinners appeared as a credit immediately on our statement but I had to check a couple of times to make sure there were 2 refunds. We were sure our daughter had not bought just 1 dinner.

Could not get ingredients....what does that even mean. I know the literal meaning but what kind of excuse is that. :eek:

I agree with kazu that the other dinner is replacing Le Cirque.

Just FYI,when I was on EDAM in October of this year they did have both Le Cirque and De Librje. I did De Librje , was good, but would not do it again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Speculation. Very hard on some of the seven day Caribbean cruises for the ship to fit in all special events. We had a cruise post New Years one time and Le Cirque was not availabe because it was a six day cruise.

Just guessing but has happened in past?

Could it be the chef from Le Cirque was on-board and training for new menu?

Enjoy your cruise.

Update, called Ship Services and the answer was sometimes we just don't offer it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Recall Ship Services and see what they say.

We have been on several different ships since Le Cirque started in December 2010 and it has always been offered on cruise of 7 days or longer.