New Culinary Classes

DaisyUK

I have just received the list of culinary classes to be featured on our next cruise (below), but there is no explanation of what each class entails. Some are pretty obvious from the titles, but not all of them. Has anyone attended any of these classes yet and, if so, maybe you could cast some light?

Amore Italiano

Bundles of Love

Rock the Wok

What Mermaids Know

Happy 80th Jacques Pepin

Land of Aragon

At Home in Sicily

Il Primi

Viva Tapas

I have just received the list of culinary classes to be featured on our next cruise (below), but there is no explanation of what each class entails. Some are pretty obvious from the titles, but not all of them. Has anyone attended any of these classes yet and, if so, maybe you could cast some light?

Amore Italiano

Bundles of Love

Rock the Wok

What Mermaids Know

Happy 80th Jacques Pepin

Land of Aragon

At Home in Sicily

Il Primi

Viva Tapas

Oceania? Interested because we're booked on the Venice -

Barcelona in July and I take several of the classes.

Lynne

Amore Italiano

Bundles of Love

Rock the Wok

What Mermaids Know

Happy 80th Jacques Pepin

Land of Aragon

At Home in Sicily

Il Primi

Viva Tapas

I just went to book mine but it comes up "page not available" I think they are working on it. It was just announced on Facebook about the new chef

Amore Italiano

Bundles of Love

Rock the Wok

What Mermaids Know

Happy 80th Jacques Pepin

Land of Aragon

At Home in Sicily

Il Primi

Viva Tapas

I just went to book mine but it comes up "page not available" I think they are working on it. It was just announced on Facebook about the new chef

Edited by DOJO466
Addition

This is the list which comes up for our July Riviera cruise, so perhaps this is the new list for 2015. It would make sense, as I for one certainly wouldn't want to re-do classes I have done previously.

Ok thought it was for your April cruise

They do switch them up every so often just like some menu items

Ok thought it was for your April cruise

They do switch them up every so often just like some menu items

Yes it is for our April cruise, but I checked on the July cruise just in case the classes were up for that, and it is the same classes.

Yes it is for our April cruise, but I checked on the July cruise just in case the classes were up for that, and it is the same classes.

So you are saying the new classes are for your April cruise ...correct??

If so I am now worried as I have booked the older classes for our May cruise ...wonder if they will change those

I still see the older classes listed but :eek:

Edited by LHT28

I have also booked culinary classes for our Marina cruise, Lyn.

Looking at the blog and the bios on the two new chefs, it says they both will be on Riviera, so maybe our classes on Marina will not change?

http://www.oceaniacruisesblog.com/taste/2015/01/chef-kelly-welcomes-talented-new-culinary-faculty-.html

Hope so

Maybe they will roll out the new classes on Marina later on

Lyn

Not yet! And I just tried again this morning (0900 CET ) and go the same problem. "Click here to reserve Culinary classes" So I clicked. new page comes up - instead of the class listing it is an error message... This has been happening for a week now.

(Food is getting stale...)

Can't access the new website.....received this error message.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

:eek: so that explains it :eek:

As usual, I got carried carried away before I had finished the job! I was able to access the new website and very s-l-o-w-l-y select my culinary classes. All was going swimmingly, until I clicked on my basket to pay, and then it crashed. On the bright side, it's getting closer every day! Now, I can intermittently access the website, but haven't the patience to sit and wait while it churns away...

As usual, I got carried carried away before I had finished the job! I was able to access the new website and very s-l-o-w-l-y select my culinary classes. All was going swimmingly, until I clicked on my basket to pay, and then it crashed. On the bright side, it's getting closer every day! Now, I can intermittently access the website, but haven't the patience to sit and wait while it churns away...

Just managed to access the website....looks just the same:confused:. I can't log in.......think I'll leave it for a while:)

For the June 28 sailing out of Barcelona, the new classes are up. But alas, no descriptions. I wonder if the site may still be "evolving." In the past, class descriptions have been detailed enough so that one has a sense of the food you would be preparing in the class.

We could start a contest to see who guesses most accurately what "Bundles of Love" means. :D

Catherine