Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

I enjoyed watching the youtube video. Thanks Joe.

Further proves my theory that the English make the best CD's & AM's, unlike the side of the island I live on. Grant Martin seems to be a great AM (probably one of the best in the fleet), but there isn't any good Scottish CD's, unless Susan Adams happens to be good.

Edited by Joe12

Anyone sailed with Jerry as AM?

He was AM on the sailing when this Sailaway Party was recorded. I'd like to think that he knew better than this. World's largest cruise ship and only 2 staff running it - one of whom was going through the motions (my guess is that working under BB drains the life out of the staff, as that member of staff was great 3 months earlier) and the other who had just returned after vacation.

If this is what the Bobby and Jerry team have to offer, I am glad that I am skipping the Symphony TA.

Edited by Joe12

Updated 5/5/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Marvin Wilson has been spotted on AD.

****Allure OTS – Who is onboard NOW? Grant Martin had been onboard as of 1/28 forpossibly a 4 month contract, but I have been told that Grant is not therecurrently.

****Anthem OTS – Tornado Tanya joined ship on April 14. She is expected to be onboard until FlavioMaeda takes over in early August.

****Brilliance OTS – EnzoMajiica joining the ship in early to mid April.

****Empress OTS – WHO is onboard now? Daniel Dornas joins theship in June after his vacation, which began in mid April.

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. As of 4/9/18 she was stillonboard and the cruiser who gave us the information said she was terrific.

****Explorer OTS – MargotVan Erck should be onboard until until June 2018, when she will move toSymphony.

****Freedom OTS – WHO iscurrently on board?

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned 2/3/18 for a 4 monthcontract, unsure who will be taking over from him at that time. Katy McCullogh has told me that she will be headingto Harmony for the summer season onboard.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

*****Liberty OTS– Alex Schmidt is moving to Liberty for a short 2 weekstint. Katrina Blair & John Blair (CD) had to leave unexpectedly. Alex Green is expected to join the ship inMay.

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz will be joining MJ shortly whenhe returns from vacation at the end of April from Mossese Vatuloka is onboard. It is expected to be a 4 monthcontract.

*****Mariner OTS – Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard April 2018 for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous isonboard as of March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. DanielEdward should return when Mark leaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract. Flavio Maeda willtake over mid June to cover Tresha’s vacation (until mid August) and Flavio will then head to Anthem in August.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert took over at the end of January 2018.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Alex Green currently onboard. Heis expected to move to Libertyin late May for 2 months.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez took over inearly April.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – Katy McCullo is on Symphony then a handoff to Margotvan Erck. Katy has told me she moves to Harmony in June or July for the summerseason on her. Not sure of exact date.

***** Vision OTS – Renata Arena from end of January until hejoins Mariner in April.

*****Voyager OTS – Has Troy Zhang returned from his vacation andreplaced Clair Booth? If now who isonboard currently?

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, AgariG., Katie Turner (on medical leave), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry)started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; , Mickey Martin, KatyMcCullagh, Margot van Erck, Kitty Xu Meng, Aysy Sadrislamova (vacation untilJune 8), Flavio Maeda (vac from mid April to mid June), Saini Gupta, TT Algon, Daniel Dornas(vac until June when he joins

Updated 5/5/18 (edited)

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Marvin Wilson has been spotted on AD.

****Allure OTS – Who is onboard NOW? Grant Martin had been onboard as of 1/28 forpossibly a 4 month contract, but I have been told that Grant is not therecurrently.

****Anthem OTS – Tornado Tanya joined ship on April 14. She is expected to be onboard until FlavioMaeda takes over in early August.

****Brilliance OTS – EnzoMajiica joining the ship in early to mid April.

****Empress OTS – Mickey Martin is currently onboard. DanielDornas joins the ship in June after his vacation, which began in mid April.

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. As of 4/9/18 she was stillonboard and the cruiser who gave us the information said she was terrific.

****Explorer OTS – MargotVan Erck should be onboard until until June 2018, when she will move toSymphony.

****Freedom OTS – SainiGupta is currently on board until June when Alexander Schmidt returns.

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned 2/3/18 for a 4 monthcontract, unsure who will be taking over from him at that time. Katy McCullogh has told me that she will be headingto Harmony for the summer season onboard.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

*****LibertyOTS – Alex Green is expected to join theship in May. Has he?

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz will be joining MJ shortly whenhe returns from vacation at the end of April from Mossese Vatuloka is onboard. It is expected to be a 4 monthcontract.

*****Mariner OTS – Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard April 2018 for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous isonboard as of March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. DanielEdward should return when Mark leaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract. Flavio Maeda willtake over mid June to cover Tresha’s vacation (until mid August) and Flavio will then head to Anthem in August.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert took over at the end of January 2018.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Alex Green currently onboard. Heis expected to move to Libertyin late May for 2 months.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez took over inearly April.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – Katy McCullo is on Symphony then a handoff to Margotvan Erck. Katy has told me she moves to Harmony in June or July for the summerseason on her. Not sure of exact date.

***** Vision OTS – Renata Arena from end of January until hejoins Mariner in April.

*****Voyager OTS – Has Troy Zhang returned from his vacation andreplaced Clair Booth? If now who isonboard currently?

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan,Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave), , Katy McCullagh, Margot van Erck, KittyXu Meng, Aysy Sadrislamova (vacation until June 8), Flavio Maeda (vac from midApril to mid June), TTAlgon, Daniel Dornas

I thought she was still on Ovation. Where did you hear that? I suppose that they needed a Chinese AM for the Asian season though.

On her fb she was on the Bahama's and Jimmy Rhodes tags her.

Excited to sail with Margot as AM on Symphony this summer - will make sure to provide feedback when I return. Hopefully can also figure out who will replace her in August.

Edited by Joe12

Amy Tripp is currently on Liberty. She may just be filling in for a few weeks and Alex Green may take over as planned at the end of the month.

The current AM on Allure is Elizabeth Hackett, per the April 22nd compass. Indy was in Southampton yesterday so Mark possibly switched from NV to IN yesterday meaning that there wasn't any AM there for drydock and the crossing.

Not only are Chris and Marvin a good team - I give a great rating to everyone on Adventure. Happy and friendly staff is usually from top - meaning Hotel Director.

Could not agree more! Hotel Director Bill Downey has been all over the ship and makes it very obvious how much he loves his job. That enthusiasm filters down to everyone.

CD staff is the best we have seen. Especially Fernanda from Mexico. She is an entertainment machine and one of the nicest people you can ever meet.

Excited to sail with Margot as AM on Symphony this summer - will make sure to provide feedback when I return. Hopefully can also figure out who will replace her in August.

Just came off Explorer and can confirm she is excellent - great fun, high energy and very personable. A definite CD in the making.:)

Just came off Explorer and can confirm she is excellent - great fun, high energy and very personable. A definite CD in the making.:)

Happy to hear that! 3 great attributes for an AM to have. Looking forward to her as AM and Michele Scarpato as CD. Both are new to us. Just keeping fingers crossed that they are on for both legs of our B2B and that nothing changes last minute - Anthem got changed from Abe & Chris to John & Katrina 2 weeks pre-cruise :(.