LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Doing a back-to-back on the Freedom, leaving this Sunday. First week alone (my fav way to cruise) and second week with hubby. Going to have to read your posts all over again now (just made this coming week's reservation tonight) and see what I should look for that has changed. This will be my 8th and 9th time on the Freedom. Love that ship!:D

Hey, small world - I'm freezing here in Sarnia too!!!!

We will be on Freedom in February 2016! Loving your review Robyn!

Hi there, so cool to find someone from our little town all the way here in the Caribbean via ckrobyn's blog! Where are you sailing in 2016? We luv cruising, especially RC! Nice to met u!

Doing a back-to-back on the Freedom, leaving this Sunday. First week alone (my fav way to cruise) and second week with hubby. Going to have to read your posts all over again now (just made this coming week's reservation tonight) and see what I should look for that has changed. This will be my 8th and 9th time on the Freedom. Love that ship!:D

My wife does that, but usually a B2B2B and I meet her on 3rd leg

Ill be on the 2/22-3/1 FOS cruise, but alas we will not be purchasing the unlimited internet and I'm sure I will be less than sober for posting a live report the likes of this thread!

I agree, tried the drink package on my last cruise, had a "lot" of fun! Thanks to Robyn, we're cruising vicariously through her blog, and building the anticipation for all of us who are cruising soon ! 😎

A little something before dinner at the new R Bar4de2bb37bf534c4fe55c7d3176646e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyn do they play 60's music in the RBar? I read it was 60's theme.....can't wait. Happy you had sunshine & warmth today. I'm starting to feel a little sad😭 your live blog will be ending soon, I'll miss it, thanks for bringing us along.🙋

Robyn do they play 60's music in the RBar? I read it was 60's theme.....can't wait. Happy you had sunshine & warmth today. I'm starting to feel a little sad[emoji24] your live blog will be ending soon, I'll miss it, thanks for bringing us along.[emoji137]

Actually there was no music at all [emoji15] I don't see a 60's theme, but it's a nice place to sit and enjoy a drink before dinner.

Glad you are enjoying my cruise!!!

We are all checked in and sitting patiently in the D+ suite area (comfy couches!). SherriZ, check in was fast and easy, quite possibly the fastest check in ever! We dropped off our rental car at Budget, they processed the return in the parking lot, and we hopped in a cab to the port. We could have waited for the shuttle, but why wait!?!?! Our ship is waiting for US! The sign here at the suite waiting area says boarding is at 12pm, we will see if they begin the process before then! It's cruise time! [emoji3]

We're the cabs waiting or did you have to call one?

Here's a picture of our outstanding waiter Arun. He has been amazing and has entertained us each evening with an original magic trick- I've seen a lot of these over the years, but his were all new [emoji4]2ad2178e5ea88ca47632ed2309e2c3e1.jpg

Do you have an adblocker? That can often be the culprit.

True, that causes me problems from time to time. I have to turn it off to use Royal's Cruise Planner.

Edited by clarea

Here's a picture of our outstanding waiter Arun. He has been amazing and has entertained us each evening with an original magic trick- I've seen a lot of these over the years, but his were all new [emoji4]2ad2178e5ea88ca47632ed2309e2c3e1.jpg

Robyn....Thank you for all your pictures and reports of the ship. We will be on the 3/8 Sailing and have one of the new Balcony Cabins up on Deck 12. If you have an opportunity, can you take a picture of how they appear looking at the ship from the outside? Enjoy the rest of your cruise and I hope you come back to nicer weather than when you left Canada.

Enjoy, Carol & Chucki

Robyn, thanks for the great photos and reviews. Would love to have photos of the Compass from each day. Will be on FOS western in May and would like to see daily shows and times. Taking my granddaughter to celebrate her college graduation. This is her first Royal cruise. she was on a 3 day Disney when she was 15 so she is very excited about this trip.

Have a great sea day tomorrow, Sharon