What does not get old for you?

dodgersmom

As a frequent cruiser (almost D+), we have a lot of "Been there, done that" moments on every cruise. Like I can happily nap through the Belly Flop contest and ice carving demonstrations. Can miss the Welcome Show and Love and Marriage.

There are a few things that don't get old for me. For instance, the 70's dance party on the Promenade. Yes, it's the same every time, but I always make it a point to go and enjoy the music and dancing.

So for you experienced cruisers out there, what are some of your been there, done thats and what are some of your never gets old?

For me it is the flowrider on the ships that have them. They all pump water and make a wave, but the friendships you make with guets are always different every cruise. The friendships that you make with the staff are even better. You might not ever see them again. However, when you do it makes it that much better.

I also love sleeping at sea, the ship's pool splashing to the rocking of the ocean, and that giddy feeling I have as I walk up the gangway on embarkation day. It reminds me of what it was like as a kid at Christmas. I have long since grown up and don't get that feeling often, but entering the Royal Prominade always gets me.

For me it is the flowrider on the ships that have them. They all pump water and make a wave, but the friendships you make with guets are always different every cruise. The friendships that you make with the staff are even better. You might not ever see them again. However, when you do it makes it that much better.

I also love sleeping at sea, the ship's pool splashing to the rocking of the ocean, and that giddy feeling I have as I walk up the gangway on embarkation day... It reminds me of what it was like as a kid at Christmas. I have long since grown up and don't get that feeling often, but entering the Royal Prominade always gets me.

... and walking into the ship's interior for the first time. It's like "I finally made it!"

That first drink at The Champagne Bar. DH and I toast to a great cruise and start to relax. The next morning we race to the gym and spend a good 60-75 minutes working out and then we head to breakfast at an outdoor table. That routine never gets old.

"Half of a DINK and proud of it!."😜

The "BING" of the seapass card hitting the scanner for the first time!

For me, the second night's sleep at sea... first night I never feel quite right - takes me 24 hours to get my sea legs and then I'm well away! (I'll be the one scoffing myself at the buffet while everyone else is reaching for the sick bags!)