WOW! Laundry Tags? How long . .

RetiredNTraveling

After your last cruise just how long did you keep finding "Laundry Tags"? I just found the last one (I think) this morning and it's been 19 months! :o :p

Yes, we do wash at home and still those little buggers keep popping up! :eek:

Guess I will be finding them until we get home from our next cruise and it starts all over again! :D

After your last cruise just how long did you keep finding "Laundry Tags"? I just found the last one (I think) this morning and it's been 19 months! :o :p

Guess I will be finding them until we get home from our next cruise and it starts all over again! :D

:) Yep... happens all the time. They're always amusing to find.

Too funny! I usually look for them when the laundry is returned but am not always successful. My hubby just found one when he was ironing a shirt and that was from our cruise in February, so not quite as long but it does make me smile when I find one.

That is so funny and so true. I find them for months afterward. More on my husbands clothes than mine but sometimes they show up in the least thought of spot. Or I will put on a pair of shorts and feel something sticking me and there they are. When I get home from a cruise and do laundry, I try to find them all but never do. But it does help transport you for the moment to a happy memory of being on your last cruise... :)

I've found them as much as a year later. Amazing the glue can be that durable thorough multiple washes yet still peel right off when you pull it without damaging the fabric.

I agree - it is a pleasant reminder when you find one after the cruise.

I just leave them on because they are usually in a not normally seen area of the garments. Some of my stuff has got more than one label affixed. I use the Brian Hanrahan system to monitor the garments; "I am not allowed to say how many garments joined the wash but I counted them all out and counted them all back". They all returned safely.

Regards John

You really need to cruise more often. Of course, I should talk. Got home November 2013 and hoping to sail in October

You really need to cruise more often. Of course, I should talk. Got home November 2013 and hoping to sail in October

I agree, ;) but we have this problem! That being the $ cost $ aspect of it. :o So we cruise less often than we want, but like SloMotion says, "Travel First Class, if you don't, Your kids will!" (I plagiarized it from him!) :eek: