Kuddos to Princess

Sandy R

Just returned from CA coastal, 4/18-4/25. After returning home on the Sat. the 25th, looked over our bill and saw an internet charge for my DH of $10. Emailed Princess Customer Service the same day and explained DH had an Elite internet package and barely used it. Yesterday I got a call from a Princess Customer Service agent, who apologized and said he could mail us the $10 or put a somewhat higher amount as OBC on our upcoming August cruise. VERY NICE!

Since you already have another cruise booked take the higher amount of OBC!

It's good that they are "fixing" the problem but they never should have charged you in the first place. If you hadn't been vigilant in checking your bill they would have just taken your money for nothing.

Yes, I definitely took the higher amount in OBC. I thought it was great Customer Relations. BTW, in 49 cruises with Princess I have never found an overcharge at the end of a cruise.

Edited by Sandy R

Take the OBC!

When the All Inclusive Drink Stickers first came out, we were charged for some drinks we had at dinner the last night.

Called our TA who took care of it (saying we were fine with an OBC credit of an upcoming cruise).

TA called us back saying it had all been taken care of with a double OBC BUT the Princess Customer Relations person wanted to know if it would be all right to call us directly because he had found some other things he thought should not have been charged to us.

Turns out there were a few drinks we bought for other people so they actually

should have been charged to us.

He thanked us for being so honest and gave us a double OBC credit for our drinks at dinner PLUS credit for the drinks we bought for others. :)

LuLu

Thanks Colo Cruiser... just looked to make sure OBC was there and printed it out. They not only gave my DH a credit, they gave me a credit, too... enough for dinner at the Crown Grill. Yahoo!

We had a snafu on a transfer and emailed customer relations to get a refund. They very generously more than doubled the amount as future OBC plus I got a phone call. I salute Princess customer relations which is much better than most.

We too were charged for drinks in the mdr on our last night of the Royal this month. We also had the beverage package. What is the customer service email that could address that for me? Thanks

Easiest way is to let your Travel Agent deal with it for you. ;)

LuLu