I Wish Princess Would

trinaM

I think passengers enjoy cruising thru their stomaches, so mine are food related.

1. Real soft serve ice cream not ice milk. yuck!

2. Good sandwich menu with bagged chips, potato and macaroni salads etc.

3. Good Asian food venue. Princess interpretations are not memorable

4. Real Bbq foods in the horizon court lunchtime. Less casseroles

5. Sell Vitamin water type flavor drinks

6. Smoothie bar like Jamba juice

7. Lunchtime Mongolian bbq poolside

8. Real scrambled eggs in the horizon court, not powered egg matter

9. Good sushi !!! not amateur tasting sushi

10. Select your own toppings pizza

Edited by MTJSR

Prohibit photographers and other crew members with sales pitches (e.g. cook books on our last cruise) from bothering people trying to have quiet dinner conversations. People having meals should be "off limits" to those making sales pitches. This includes photographers.

Just saw this, Oh my god...I totally agree, its like interupting someone in the middle of prayer. :D

Edited by MTJSR

Would it work to have all dining rooms the same but allow you to have a standing reservation, same time, same table, same waiter, same dining companions if you wanted traditional type dining?

I'd like to see a level above Elite for obvious, greedy reasons, LOL

I'd like all chairs that can be reclined on balconies. Some do, some don't.

Bigger showers on future ships.

Some great ideas here! I hope Princess is reading. It seems clear that a biggie is the problem with ATD. If they would fix that issue, it would please more people than it would offend, I think. As a traditional diner, I promise I NEVER try to get into your Anytme dining room, and I would be annoyed if they let me get away with that.

Yoo hoo! Princess! :)

Agree to the 10-14 days cruises, and for sure cruising out of NY or Baltimore.

I've made this comment on many surveys -need more real coffee stations, getting real coffee or specialty coffee from only the International Café is not enough, have a 2nd or 3rd location coffee bar.

More comfortable lounges by the pool, most are horrible, they hurt your back, etc.

More vegetarian selections, it does not mean only vegetables and yes, less casseroles in HC, they're mostly yucky.

Edited by zahav1

All of mine have been covered so just adding a vote for when Princess reads this

Add some single cabins and don't charge 200%

refurbish the Room Service menu - big yawn

offer transport from Oakland Airport!! For gosh sakes it's actually closer to the port than SFO!!! (this one I feel strongly about!)

better wifi -

What do you WISH princess Cruiselines would do?

Have a nicer menu in the Main Dining Rooms..

Have more Cruises from the West Coast....

What is YOUR WISH?

I wish they had single occupancy cabins like some other lines, so now that I will be traveling solo, I would not have to pay extra $$$.

I wish that they would have better mattresses with pillow tops on them. My poor back is spastic after sleeping.:(

Another wish is also for better, more comfortable balcony furniture. Its sad that you pay for a balcony but it is not welcoming at all.

I would love to see a 7 day cruise from Ft.Lauderdale to Bermuda with the 3 day stay like the cruises from NY.

I would also like to see whole lobster dinners back in Crown Grill. :D

I would love to see some smaller ships built. On the order of the new Viking Ocean Cruises ships. 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 passenger ships are a major turn off. Also would love to see more U.S. homeport cruises. Overseas flying just gets better and better every day.:eek: Maybe consider a ship for the new Cruise Port being built in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. They might finish it, you never know.:D

1. Keep the Ocean and Pacific !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Expanded itinerary choices in the summer -- maybe the alternating Canada/NE & Caribbean 7-days again? Or Bermuda? Or a California/West Coast coastal or Hawaii in good weather instead of winter?

3. Heat your damn pools. Every itinerary, every day. We're not Spartans; we're not in boot camp . . . swimming should be a sybaritic not an ascetic experience.

Build ships like the Grand class with a promenade decks and reasonable sized balconies. Replace the mattresses on a quicker cycle. Return the 7 day southern Caribbean cruises. They were great.

Build ships like the Grand class with a promenade decks and reasonable sized balconies. Replace the mattresses on a quicker cycle. Return the 7 day southern Caribbean cruises. They were great.

YES...the seven day southern caribbean itineraries WERE great!!!!!!

1. Have better wi-fi

2. Upgrade the mattresses that have not been upgraded

3. Go back the entertainment set up they used to have. As an example, two housebands (used to have one play regularly in Club Fusion and one regularly in Explorer's plus the Wheel House Bar). Seems to me they have been down one band for several years.

4. A true omelette station would make me very happy.

I don't usually post but this is too tempting. Princess, please bring back the 9 day Caribbean to NYC or East Coast in general. More options, other than Canada, here would be great during the Spring, Summer and Fall months. Some of us can only sail during those times (as others have said) and we don't want to jump over to another cruise line...

I don't usually post but this is too tempting. Princess, please bring back the 9 day Caribbean to NYC or East Coast in general. More options, other than Canada, here would be great during the Spring, Summer and Fall months. Some of us can only sail during those times (as others have said) and we don't want to jump over to another cruise line...

Totally agree about the 9 day cruise !

I would love to see a 7 day cruise from Ft.Lauderdale to Bermuda with the 3 day stay like the cruises from NY.

I would also like to see whole lobster dinners back in Crown Grill. :D

Great idea about a FLL cruise to Bermuda !

Also agree with another poster about heating the pools.

So much coast cutting lately on cruises (Princess is not he only cruise line to do this).

Apparently,it is a sign of the times.

Still, accommodating passengers is the way to create a loyal passenger following.

Are you reading these posts, Princess?

I really hope Carnival Corp head office are reading this thread.

Please, please, please build smaller ships. We don't all like these huge mall like structures and our pockets are not deep enough for your Seabourn cruises!

I really hope Carnival Corp head office are reading this thread.

Please, please, please build smaller ships. We don't all like these huge mall like structures and our pockets are not deep enough for your Seabourn cruises!

Have to agree there, if I want to spend the week at the mall that's what I'll do. ;)

I hate that with some of these mega ships I can't even feel the sea's movement. :(

How is that a cruise?:confused::confused: