I Wish Princess Would

trinaM

There are so many great ideas on this thread. I'm just going to repeat some.

Have the lowest prices for those who book earliest.

Have longer cruises that start and end in the US.

True 14 day cruises that aren't 7 day cruises with a turnaround day.

Remove Princess Live from Royal & Regal and replace it with Explorers.

Add center stairs or more elevators to the Royal and Regal.

I don't know how they could do it but true wraparound promenade decks on all ships would be great.

Bring the Sapphire Princess back to the US permanently!

Stop charging singles 200% for inside cabins.

Add a loyalty level above Elite.

Bring back better quality food. I remember when rack of lamb and ribeye steaks were on the menu on every cruise.

Stop traditional diners from using the anytime dining room.

Add a loyalty level above Elite.

Be careful what you ask for here.

When other cruise lines have added a higher level they have often reduced benefits for those at the previous highest level reserving those benefits for only the new highest level.

Replace ALL old mattresses with firm ones but with a good pillow top.

Top sheets on all beds. I feel the room stewards have enough work already each turn around day. Making them have to accommodate guests with those worthless egg crates just isn't fair to them...nor to us.

Improve the room service menu.

Provide tea and coffee making facilities in the cabin.

Provide cruises out of the UK, especially to the Canaries during the winter months. It would be nice not to have to travel to the Caribbean for some sunshine.

Have at least 1 Vista Suite (think this is the lowest other than Window Suite full service Suite) equipped for Disabled Accessible needing passengers. Yes, they do a great job of providing SOME choice of Accessible staterooms, but there's only, to my knowledge, the Caribbean, Golden and Grand with a Window Suite, and the Regal with a Penthouse Suite equipped for a disabled passenger. As the population ages, more people wanting to cruise may be needing the disabled facilities.

Just over 348 days until I embark on the Golden Princess for my Maiden Cruise, I was given the information about the Window Suite, and delightedly upgraded myself as a Belated 50th Birthday present! Am eagerly counting down the days!

Crochetcruise :cool:

As one that has selected ATD for many years I just want to mention: Keeping Traditional Dinners out of the ATD rooms will not really make any measurable impact on the available ATD tables, and would be a poor customer relations move. The real problem with ATD is ship design in that Princess does not have enough seats available during the early time slot, and allocates only one DR to ATD in the early time frame when the demand is high. At 7:30 or later you can usually walk right in and you see empty tables. So what does it matter that a few passengers from TD are there? I don't see this as the real issue with ATD as some here have posted. The other problem is that Princess has their traditional seatings starting too too early, as early as 5:30, and passengers returning from ports can't easily make the time, so they are forced to move to the ATD rooms. It would not be very customer friendly to force them to the buffet. Use of the buffet should be the passenger's choice. I remember before ATD that early seating was either 6 or 6:15, thus allowing additional time to get ready, and also allowing time to relax in a lounge before dinner.

Not allow reservations in the Anytime Dining rooms. These tie up tables for those standing in line. often the reservation line is long as the Hostess tries to accomadate everyone.

Prohibit photographers and other crew members with sales pitches (e.g. cook books on our last cruise) from bothering people trying to have quiet dinner conversations. People having meals should be "off limits" to those making sales pitches. This includes photographers.

I'd love more cruises in the 10-14 day range, including one from Vancouver to Alaska. Add the sit down pizzeria to all ships. To keep some of the smaller ships and not continue to build just the mega monsters. Some true single cabins aboard all ships. Walkaround promenade decks wide enough for lounge chairs.

We wish Princess would NOT allow those with Traditional Dining to have dinner in Anytime Dining. :mad:

LuLu

Totally agree!!!

Also make the 14 day Caribbean itineraries true 14 days and not have to go back to Ft. Lauderdale in the middle. If I wanted to visit Ft. Lauderdale I would stay after the cruise. Seems like a waste of a cruise day when you could be visiting another port.

Prohibit photographers and other crew members with sales pitches (e.g. cook books on our last cruise) from bothering people trying to have quiet dinner conversations. People having meals should be "off limits" to those making sales pitches. This includes photographers.

We haven't had a problem with the photographers in the DR in years. Just one wave of the hand & they'll pass you right by and you don't even have to say a word.

Now what really irks me is when people line up behind each other getting off the ship & there's no room to push past them. At least the photographers should set up a distance from the exit so a person can choose to have their photo taken or not.