Total Eclipse : A pictorial review of the Tradewinds Transatlantic crossing 2015

scubacruiserx2

We also are glad to hear that you are doing well . Many times as the pain decreases and you exercise more , both your stamina and strength will improve . And with 3 full months before the cruise , you'll probably be better than you have been in a long time when it rolls around . And with warmer weather ahead , you'll be SCUBAing & Cruising before you know it ! :) :D

We also are glad to hear that you are doing well . Many times as the pain decreases and you exercise more , both your stamina and strength will improve . And with 3 full months before the cruise , you'll probably be better than you have been in a long time when it rolls around . And with warmer weather ahead , you'll be SCUBAing & Cruising before you know it ! :) :D

Agreed, it takes time, the important thing is to not push too hard, too quickly.

Amazing room. What's the square footage?

574' inside , almost the size of the Royal Suite but more Spartan . We prefer the aft veranda on the M class FV to the smaller , forward facing one on the S class . But we will gain a lot of space and privacy inside , which will be nice as we will have our grandson on the Baltic cruise with us .

We love the FV on the Connie that was our favorite balcony and a great stateroom !!! :) :D

Transatlantic%2009%20Joe%20028-001_zpslnviggo8.jpg

Is that on your European cruise Mic ?

Yes, we have a Sky suite for the first leg, we just upgraded last night, due to a price drop and went from a 2A balcony to a SI suite for a little extra but now we get all 4 perks.

The second leg we have 7199 FV for the Dalmatian coast.:D

574' inside , almost the size of the Royal Suite but more Spartan . We prefer the aft veranda on the M class FV to the smaller , forward facing one on the S class . But we will gain a lot of space and privacy inside , which will be nice as we will have our grandson on the Baltic cruise with us .

Nice.:D

We found an upgrade for our upcoming cruise on the Eclipse , an FV with 2 bedrooms - woohoo ! :) :D

Family-Veranda_zps4yyc1one.jpg

Nice upgrade! I'm sure you will enjoy the second bedroom with your grandson along. All I've been able to find on either of our upcoming cruises are price increases! :eek:

I've actually been cleared to dive by my surgeon (who is a diver himself so he knows what diving entails) already. However, with my current lack of stamina, there's no way I'm ready to go yet. I want to make it back from diving and be able to tell you about all the fun I had on my dives, not just how exhausted I was. :eek: I'm trying to be more patient with my recovery, I just want it now! :D

I still need to get over to the Regal Princess review. I have some catching up to do!

Check out post 9 here for my pictures of FV 9156 on Infinity.

The first picture is 1A on Eclipse.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1962177

Thank you for sharing that post and the photos . We really enjoyed the FV on the M class and look forward to the Eclipse version . Were those photos recent ?

soxsmb_zpspxdj1ttf.jpg

We noticed a different color scheme and a flat screen TV - a definite difference from our CRT and a VCR the latest technology on our trip on the Connie . :) :D

64f8d82a-795b-40f9-a5bc-fd182c3faedc_zpsyo2ddm0o.jpg

Nice upgrade! I'm sure you will enjoy the second bedroom with your grandson along. All I've been able to find on either of our upcoming cruises are price increases! :eek:

I've actually been cleared to dive by my surgeon (who is a diver himself so he knows what diving entails) already. However, with my current lack of stamina, there's no way I'm ready to go yet. I want to make it back from diving and be able to tell you about all the fun I had on my dives, not just how exhausted I was. :eek: I'm trying to be more patient with my recovery, I just want it now! :D

I still need to get over to the Regal Princess review. I have some catching up to do!

I think you are wise, to go back when you think you are ready but it is nice to know the Dr thinks you can.:D

It's a good thing that you reserved when you did as the price increase may be indicative of a popular cruise ! Conversely , on our upcoming cruise there are still may unsold cabins so we expect falling prices for our friends in the UK and Europe . ;)

That's great news from the surgeon ! And with the water still pretty cool and bumpy - it's a good time for rehab . Later on you will be ready for upcoming dive season as the conditions improve , so hang in there Nancy , it will be well worth it ! :) :D

I was going to share our retro photos of 7199 but , this video is more recent and shows the FV cabin on the opposite (starboard) side . It looks great !

Thanks, it is how remember the one on the Infinity that our friends had.:D

Oh, so happy to see FV photos. We downgraded/upgraded (?) from aqua class (a2) for 9197 on the Connie coming up on 3/14. I'm so excited for that balcony!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It seems like an upgrade to us , cheers ! :) :D

We have just upgraded from a balcony to a S! Sky Suite for our med cruise but we chose to keep the FV 7199 for the 2nd leg.:D

2 great cabins and cruises !! Double cheers !! :) :) And if you can hang around until June 5 th - A Baltic cruise on the Eclipse , with upgrades available . :) :D

2 great cabins and cruises !! Double cheers !! :) :) And if you can hang around until June 5 th - A Baltic cruise on the Eclipse , with upgrades available . :) :D

We would have come close, originally staying in Europe until 1 June but then we had to change plans due to the news of a Grand Baby arriving in late May.:D

We would have come close, originally staying in Europe until 1 June but then we had to change plans due to the news of a Grand Baby arriving in late May.:D

Congratulations on the Grand Baby that's great news ! We are very close to our grandsons , having seen them practice football last night . The oldest is a forward and is quite good and their new league will begin on Saturday .

10628019_10204984666722949_5078379370957257740_n_zpsojatwkk4.jpg

The oldest GS is scheduled to go with us on our Baltic cruise and because of his SCUBA certification last summer , we are considering changing our screen name to scubacruiserx3 . :) :D :)

11722140_10207290330483102_6374031105033994020_o_zpsxm3h2med.jpg

Congratulations on the Grand Baby that's great news ! We are very close to our grandsons , having seen them practice football last night . The oldest is a forward and is quite good and their new league will begin on Saturday .

The oldest GS is scheduled to go with us on our Baltic cruise and because of his SCUBA certification last summer , we are considering changing our screen name to scubacruiserx3 . :) :D :)

Cool, having the 3 boys is awesome, I take it there are no more on the way for a girl.