Issue viewing on ipad

ClaireP

I'm having this problem too! I thought it was an issue with my iPad as had the screen replaced recently. It is really difficult to view things. Have there been changes to the site in the last few days?

Umm... I'm reading this on an iPad with no difficulty. Are you using a browser or Tapatalk? I just checked the site using both with no problem.

Perhaps if you cleared your browser and tried again it would work.

Just my random thoughts. Worth what you paid for them.

Exactly the same issue here.

I'm 99.9% certain the cause is the Celebrity advert at the top of most pages at the moment. It's a changing image (?animated GIF) and safari can't cope.

However, wait around 10 seconds, and you can scroll down.

It could depend on the version of IOS or spec of iPad (amount of RAM) I guess.

Stuart

I am having exactly the same problem. I don't use tap talk.

Waiting a couple of minutes isn't helping.

I have also tried clearing history and cookies.

Very frustrating.

Any more ideas on how to fix this.

Thanks

I bought the lastest IPad in Nov. Got a great deal as a close out on board. I was having problems with some sites and took it in to the Apple Store.

On this forum I cannot go back a page using the menu at the top and there are a few other issues. I showed the problems to the Genius and as soon as he seen the site he said that the problem is that CC is basically using a very old platform, format or some term like that. He had the same issues on the Air that he was using.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

No problems here and I have iPad Air. I have tapia talk but don't use it. I don't know how to delete it but wish I could.

How do you clear the browser?

I installed that also and don't use it. The only good thing that I like about it is that I no longer get that pop up about this forum has tapia talk that I always had to close before accessing the forum.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I bought the lastest IPad in Nov. Got a great deal as a close out on board. I was having problems with some sites and took it in to the Apple Store.

On this forum I cannot go back a page using the menu at the top and there are a few other issues. I showed the problems to the Genius and as soon as he seen the site he said that the problem is that CC is basically using a very old platform, format or some term like that. He had the same issues on the Air that he was using.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Same problem here. Also can't vote in polls. My IPad Air is running the latest version of IOS.

No problems here.:confused:

I am using my iPad 2. However, still using the old 7.1 version. After up

dating my iPhone to 8.3, and not liking it, I didn't update my iPad.

I am using Safari at the moment, but also have Google Chrome installed on my iPad. This Mercury sounds interesting. :)

I do. to have Tampa Talk. Never understood a need for it .

I would also like to know how to clear a browser on iPad. Never thought about doing so. :rolleyes:

Edited by Iamthesea