C&A Gift Preferences No Longer on Web?

Has anyone looked at their gift preferences lately? There are no options for selection for either DH or myself. It says 'save changes' but we have no options to save.

Has anyone else seen this or have any information?

Has anyone looked at their gift preferences lately? There are no options for selection for either DH or myself. It says 'save changes' but we have no options to save.

Has anyone else seen this or have any information?

It hasn't been working for a couple months. If you have a cruise coming up call C&A to verify your selections are correct.

I contacted them and they said you would have to call. The infamous IT team is working on the problem and they have no idea how long it will be. We just became Diamond Plus. Does anyone have a list of the beverage options for the welcome aboard gift or the gift amenities. I would love to know my options before I call them.

I contacted them and they said you would have to call. The infamous IT team is working on the problem and they have no idea how long it will be. We just became Diamond Plus. Does anyone have a list of the beverage options for the welcome aboard gift or the gift amenities. I would love to know my options before I call them.

We got a pier upgrade to a room that a D+ canceled at the last minute. We did enjoy his Champagne and strawberries ;)

I can't see mine either, but from memory-

For the gift it is usually a single serve beverage option like water, apple juice, coke, sprite, red wine, white wine. Last cruise I selected a specific white wine but once onboard they subsituted a Royal Caribbean brand.

Amenities included a variety of red, white, or sparkling wine, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit basket, fruit and cheese plate, or towel. Select one per stateroom.

I recently came across the info on another thread.

175+ Cruise Points

Elegant Gifts:

-Fruit Basket

-Chocolate Covered Strawberries

-Cheese Tray

-Fruit Truffles

-Fruit Basket & Cheese Tray

Champagne:

-Chateau Ste Michelle

-Valdo, Prosecco

-Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

White Wine:

-Pinot Grigio, Danzante Italy

-Kendall Jackson, Chardonnay

-Lindemans, Moscato

-Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile

Red Wine:

-Zinfandel, Ravenswood

-Shiraz, Wolf Blass

-Cabernet Castle Rock

Logo Items

-Royal Caribbean Terry Slippers Men/Women

-Woven Beach Towel (*1 per relationship/stateroom)

350+ Cruise Points Choose from this list or the one above

Elegant Gifts

-Cup Cakes (4 per Pack)

--Red Velvet

--Vanilla

-8 x 10 Picture Frame

-Photo Album

Champagne

-Chateau Ste Michelle Brut & Strawberries -Non alcoholic Sparkling Wine & Strawberries

White Wine

-White Zinfandel, Beringer

-Chardonnay, Penfolds South Eastern Australia -Fume Blanc, Dry Creek

Red Wine

-Shiraz Rosemount Estate, South Eastern Australia -Meritage, Craggy Ranch -Cabernet, Sauvignon, Penley “Phoenix”

Fruit & Wine Basket

-Fruit Basket & Chateau Ste Michelle

-Fruit Basket & Cabernet

-Fruit Basket & Chardonnay

-Fruit Basket & White Zinfandel

Bottled Water

-4 btls San Pellergrino Sparkling Water (25 oz ea.)

6 Pack Soda

-Coke

-Diet Coke

-Sprite

-Diet Sprite

-Ginger Ale

Logo Items

-Woven Beach Towel (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

-Tote Bag (*2 per relationship/stateroom)

-Element Bag (*2 per relationship/stateroom) (Black w/shoulder strap)

Logo Gear

-Waist Pack

525+ Cruise Points Choose from any list

Champagne

-Domain Chandon & Strawberries

-Domain Chandon, Brut, California

White Wine

-Chardonnay, Mer Soleil

-Caymus, Conundrum

Red Wine

-Carmenere, Arboleda, Chile

-Pinot Noir, Estancia Pinnacles Ranches -Malbec, Familia Rutini Argentina

Fruit & Cheese Basket w/Wine

-Chateau Ste Michelle

-Cabernet Sauvignon, Castle Rock

-Chardonnay, Penfolds

-White Zinfandel, Beringer

***Fresh fruit delivered in a wrought-iron basket for guest to keep***

Logo Wear

-Unisex Terry Wrap (one size fits most)

I logged in on the left hand side it gives you your name/information

Under that I hit crown and anchor and it list everything under there

This poster is in the UK. The web sites would have different hosting and some differences due to differential legislation. So guessing the empty space is coming to you sometime soon Dover but in the mean time, enjoy being able to choose without having to deal with the call centre!!!

Thanks everyone for posting that this challenge is there for you too. Some things it's nice not to feel too specially singled out for!

This poster is in the UK. The web sites would have different hosting and some differences due to differential legislation. So guessing the empty space is coming to you sometime soon Dover but in the mean time, enjoy being able to choose without having to deal with the call centre!!!

Thanks everyone for posting that this challenge is there for you too. Some things it's nice not to feel too specially singled out for!

I'm in the UK and it hasn't worked for me for weeks/months.

Is this gift only for D+ or an certain amount of cruise points?

I am Diamond but only because of being Elite on Celebrity... so 0 cruise points at the moment. Any gift for me on my first RCI cruise? :D

Is this gift only for D+ or an certain amount of cruise points?

I am Diamond but only because of being Elite on Celebrity... so 0 cruise points at the moment. Any gift for me on my first RCI cruise? :D

You should have the choice of a welcome aboard beverage.

However, there are other gifts that start at Diamond Plus that would not be in your preferences.

Been missing for ages and ages now. No Cabin Upgrade or Gift preferences have been listed.

Maybe when the New Suite Perks are released in the Fall?? they will have changed it or something?

IF it is still missing before our coming Sept. cruise I will call RCL and see what they have us down for.

Edited by CVU

Been missing for ages and ages now. No Cabin Upgrade or Gift preferences have been listed.

Maybe when the New Suite Perks are released in the Fall?? they will have changed it or something?

IF it is still missing before our coming Sept. cruise I will call RCL and see what they have us down for.

changes probably not for the better :rolleyes:

You should have the choice of a welcome aboard beverage.

However, there are other gifts that start at Diamond Plus that would not be in your preferences.

Thanks, found it! Having the choice of some soda and water, that's it. But one bottle of water is better than nothing :)

Ours has been missing for ages too. We obviously had our upgrade set to automatic since we were upgraded from a D1 to a JS 3 days before we sailed on Allure earlier this month. :D We also wanted to change our choice of wine but were unable to do so online so just spoke with one of the Dining Room hosts and she changed it for us.

If you don't get a gift or get the wrong one just speak with the Loyalty Ambassador or Guest Services and they will sort it out, this has happened to us a few times.

Edited by Bobal

My Opinion??

Look for a change in the gift selection choices. And by "change", I don't mean that the selections will be better. :(.

I have no knowledge of any change, just a hunch. I can't think of any reason why they would suddenly disappear from the site.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1