When do you check in?

We usually do right after final payment as long as we've already obtained FTTF and know we're not changing our cabin location. Just like to check-in so we can print all documents and file it away and wait till closer to sailing. I also like to send them to my iPad as a PDF and save in my kindle app for travel purposes as a back-up.

I usually do online check in almost immediately after booking. Then print e-docs and luggage tags right after final payment. No, I'm not excited at all about waiting for my sail date to come...:rolleyes:

I check in just when ever I get the urge....but I print boarding pass and luggage tags about 2/3 days before we leave....never know when the up sale fairy will call....[emoji267][emoji41][emoji485][emoji568][emoji295]️

Hi :)

I complete the (online check-in process) and print out the cruise documents the same day I book the sailing.

I print out luggage tags & boarding passes the same day when final payment is made.

Have a wonderful voyage!

:)

I usually do online check in almost immediately after booking. Then print e-docs and luggage tags right after final payment. No, I'm not excited at all about waiting for my sail date to come...:rolleyes:

I also start online check-in shortly after I get home from my January cruises where I book next January's cruises. Of course, I have to add airline info once reservations are made. Also add hotel after final decisions are made on which one of the two I have reserved.

I don't print out boarding pass, etc. till closer to cruise date when I decide which credit card to use for S & S cards.

My next cruise is in January and I've been checked in and have kids registered for kids clubs since March!!:D

Lol! I thought I was early because I've already checked in for my Oct cruise! Haven't printed out my luggage tags yet. Although I might over the long weekend. [emoji6]

I complete my online check in usually right after booking a cruise. The reason I do that is because I use it as a double check to make sure I know where my passports are located and are current. That way if there's an issue I have enough time to do something about it.

I complete my online check in usually right after booking a cruise. The reason I do that is because I use it as a double check to make sure I know where my passports are located and are current. That way if there's an issue I have enough time to do something about it.

Very smart!

I usually wait until after the final payment is made to do the check-in. I print out our docs. about two or three days prior to departure. Before printing everything out, I make sure that all information is correct. About 4 cruises ago, I didn't check everything beforehand, and noticed there were a couple of things that weren't correct, so I called our PVP. Once everything was correct and up to date, I printed everything all over again. I hate wasting my ink and paper. :(