Anyone else lose their Mariner history?

POA1

Logged in to my Mariner account and my wife's this morning. When I go to:

My Account > My Mariner Status it says:

Welcome POA1

Total Cruise Day credits: 0 Total Cruise Day credits needed to next Star level: 1

You do not have any Cruise History.

My main Mariner Page (Announcements) does show my 4* status. Huskerchick's doesn't even show that.

Maybe they dinged me for changing from Mariner stars to Lucky Charms in my signature line.

Anyway.... I was curious to know if it's a system problem that's affecting everyone, or if it's just a personal Mariner vendetta against us. :eek:

Mine is gone as well. If you had not posted and I had just gone online I would have been concerned. I just asked my PCC to change my primary logon from my work email to my personal (retiring soon). They 'chat' person said my accounts were merged, but I would have been concerned if my stuff had disappeared in the process.

Dennis

Top of the morning to you POA. I also have the same issue 0 Total Cruise Days, etc. Now if I could just find what you call the main Mariner page :( I will call them when they open at 8am PST 1 800 547-9139.

When I enter my Mariner Number it says I don't exist (or that number anyway) lol.

Edited by qsuzi

Logged in to my Mariner account and my wife's this morning. When I go to:

My Account > My Mariner Status it says:

Welcome POA1

Total Cruise Day credits: 0 Total Cruise Day credits needed to next Star level: 1

You do not have any Cruise History.

My main Mariner Page (Announcements) does show my 4* status. Huskerchick's doesn't even show that.

Maybe they dinged me for changing from Mariner stars to Lucky Charms in my signature line.

Anyway.... I was curious to know if it's a system problem that's affecting everyone, or if it's just a personal Mariner vendetta against us. :eek:

Just checked mine after seeing your post. no longer 5* and 0 cruise days as well.

looks like it is a HAL website problem and not a personal vendetta. grrr.

HAL Chat is aware of the problem but being referred to the Mariner Society when it opens. NOW IT IS SAYING SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE.

Kazu, are you sure it's not a personal vendetta against POA because he changed his Mariner stars to Lucky Charms in his signature line? :) :)

Edited by qsuzi

I was really hoping that they would ADD the late 2016 Caribbean itineraries for ships other than the Koningsdam, but it looks like they're taking stuff away instead. I didn't try logging in with my Mariner #, just my email address.

Ditto as to the Mariner info being gone. I can still see our reservations if I enter through "booked passengers" and then go to online Check-In but if I go into the Mariner page and give it the booking number the system can not locate it.

Wonderful, just wonderful IT department they have! :eek: Don't they ever beta test any of the changes they implement???? :eek:

Ditto as to the Mariner info being gone. I can still see our reservations if I enter through "booked passengers" and then go to online Check-In but if I go into the Mariner page and give it the booking number the system can not locate it.

Wonderful, just wonderful IT department they have! :eek: Don't they ever beta test any of the changes they implement???? :eek:

This path works fine. I just completed check-in for Alaska.:):):)

Dennis

Called here! Time is 6:52 am!

Told me they have everything on their computers, and said the online is having problems. She was able to get into my account and all my info is there, as well as my cruise on the Eurodam!

Said no worries.

Expects online will show maintance issues.

Denise:)

Mine is gone too.

There is a warning at the top of the page that says:

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Account are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details or preferences.

Just checked and the message is now gone.

My Reservations have also disappeared.

Looks like they lost a SQL database (or two).

There was some other weirdness as well. If you looked at the source code, the page was trying to pull in the data, but wasn't actually populating anything.

Thanks to everyone for checking. Extra thanks to those who called. I bet someone in IT is having an awesome Tuesday.

Mine is gone too.

There is a warning at the top of the page that says:

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Account are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details or preferences.

Just checked and the message is now gone.

My Reservations have also disappeared.

I got the same message on "My Reservations" but no such warning on the Mariner Status page. All that sailing to become 4-star and now it's all gone.

Roy

Funny ... I went to check on cabin assignment, got that message, and then wanted to check here in case others saw the same ... Cruise Critic wouldn't load for me either! Now CC is back (PHEW!), and thank you, fellow posters, for alleviating my fears! We leave in a week - EEK if my reservation disappeared!