Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Good Morning! I've been following this post for over a year now and I have a burning question.......How are you getting/taking these pics? Do you work at the dock/for Rccl?

The pics and updates are wonderful, by the way, thanks!

Good Morning! I've been following this post for over a year now and I have a burning question.......How are you getting/taking these pics? Do you work at the dock/for Rccl?

The pics and updates are wonderful, by the way, thanks!

.e692f307d5fd2630abbd5dd42965d953.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

No deck plans I have seen show the 150, though all other restaurants are shown by name. Perhaps just an oversight, but seems a little strange. Space just shows a restaurant icon.. RCI website ? lists all existing restaurants except 150. However, if your plans show it, I am sure it will be there. You should certainly know by now.
I'm seeing the glass canopy for 150 Central Park. That's a good sign. 6f5220c1fdae83d21c350fc4fbe6c7c8.jpg

Is that the Starbucks stand? It looks bigger than the one on Allure...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed - That coffee bar doesn't match the deck plans - big surprise.

Has there been any update on what car will be used in the promenade? I was hoping they would do something fun with this ship.

It would be great to have a Tesla there.

Well with RCI you have to learn to say, never say never. But I doubt that they would put a Tesler there. There is a history of classic cars in the Royal Promenade since Voyager of the Seas when Richard Fain donated hi own classic car to Voyager, a Morgan. That came about when the lead architect placed a model Morgan Sportster in the Royal Promenade model. So since fain had a Morgan and liked the idea, he donated his to the project. So ever since then, they put a classic car in every ship that has a Royal Promenade.

Well with RCI you have to learn to say, never say never. But I doubt that they would put a Tesler there. There is a history of classic cars in the Royal Promenade since Voyager of the Seas when Richard Fain donated hi own classic car to Voyager, a Morgan. That came about when the lead architect placed a model Morgan Sportster in the Royal Promenade model. So since fain had a Morgan and liked the idea, he donated his to the project. So ever since then, they put a classic car in every ship that has a Royal Promenade.

Classic? Most seem to be plastic.

Hoping to watch Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster head to Mars on Tuesday

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Starbucks coffee shop gets a roof.

The Promenade sculpture looks finished.

a840c63efd3df6a16ec09b165ccc1e7d.jpg

If Starbucks is moving back inside (unlike Harmony) where is the shore excursion iPad stations moving too?

Late discovery, but I finished reading the entire 77 page thread covering the past two and a half years this morning. Big thanks to Lloyd for compiling all of the photos, I loved watching the new Oasis class ship take form :) I hope one day to be able to sail on her; first things first, finally sailing on Harmony next year!

Oh, and shout-out to leisuretraveler being the first to suggest the name back in August of 2015 (y)

I still want Symphony of The Seas
:')