Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Where exactly is Hooks going and what exactly is it? The Solarium, it's bar and it's bistro are my go to place during the day. I hate to see all of the nice features done away with. The Oasis class ship is my absolulte favorite, but with each new one and each dry dock they are removing things for us "older" cruiser and adding more and more $$$$ venues and options for younger travelers and family. I feel as if they want us 60+ to upgrade to their sister lines and I do not want to do that .

Where exactly is Hooks going and what exactly is it? The Solarium, it's bar and it's bistro are my go to place during the day. I hate to see all of the nice features done away with. The Oasis class ship is my absolulte favorite, but with each new one and each dry dock they are removing things for us "older" cruiser and adding more and more $$$$ venues and options for younger travelers and family. I feel as if they want us 60+ to upgrade to their sister lines and I do not want to do that .

Hooked is a seafood restaurant going on deck 16 above the Solarium Bistro. See image in post #1468

50c62aaf226d078e06bd1f1a923d76ea.jpg

Seems they tried that on either the Allure or the Oasis and changed it over to Mexican because of issues, as in no $$$$$. Interesting.

This is different.

On Oasis and Allure there is the Solarium Bistro on deck 16. On Allure this changes to Samba (Brazilian steakhouse) for dinner.

On Symphony Solarium Bistro remains on deck 16 while Hooked is being added to deck 17.

This is different.

On Oasis and Allure there is the Solarium Bistro on deck 16. On Allure this changes to Samba (Brazilian steakhouse) for dinner.

On Symphony Solarium Bistro remains on deck 16 while Hooked is being added to deck 17.

You're off a deck. Bistros on 15, the pool deck

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

WOW!

Astonishing 3D art for Symphony of the Seas.

3D media produces eight large lenticular prints made by the artist BROSLO to be placed in the stairwells on the ship. The walls behind the 3D art also designed by BROSLO.

http://broslo.weebly.com/

https://www.instagram.com/brosloart/

0a30143af351ed5c59f39cd44c053aa5.jpg

d3d3f806bf82f73311fcb35c11c00be5.jpg

4072be3c7db3a40ba1a1c11f98b3254f.jpg

c38239e27c05066ded99691b32e29ecc.jpg

There are 8 GIFs that are now MP4 videos as well. Am I able to post in the thread. How?

Love seeing all these progress shots of the ship. Thanks for sharing!

The artwork I’ve seen isn’t really to my taste, but I’m still planning on having a good time on the Symphony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I plan on several trips up and down each stairwell in 7 days. Great calorie burning.

I'll have a Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice. Please.

638597c66355be3c06fcf99035416cf6.jpg

I'll have a Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice. Please.

638597c66355be3c06fcf99035416cf6.jpg

Is that the Starbucks stand? It looks bigger than the one on Allure...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums