Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Anyone have any cute puppy photos to share?;p

So you want to talk about people bring cute puppies on Symphony and calling them service dogs?:evilsmile:

I'm enjoying all I can see about Symphony and the new terminal! Glad I have 2 cruises to keep me till then. I used to be really good at laser tag, but arthritis has really slowed me down. I guess I'll be cannon fodder.

I'll be happy to talk about it with you to help kill the time till I walk into that terminal and then on to this ship. Something to look forward to!

I’ll be on the TA so the first time I’ll see the new terminal will be coming off of the ship. Too bad we’ll be arriving in the predawn hours but I’m still looking forward to seeing the place (well at least the baggage claim area lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Celebrity Edge not the only ship in the yard with something orange hanging from it. ;p

Yea but for Symphony, it's not permanent. Some time ago I read about some ship which was to use a lifeboat design like that for all of its lifeboats (where people slide into them).

Perfect retort. We ARE talking about a Marine Port not a shopping mall, right? The angst over the view is puzzling to say the least.

You're 1/2 right...the angst is yet to come...from passengers experiencing some of the Miami port views from Symphony of the Seas. Maybe the view will be better from the TBD Solarium Pool, which has it's own (questionable) myriad of poster angst. :cool:

You're 1/2 right...the angst is yet to come...from passengers experiencing some of the Miami port views from Symphony of the Seas. Maybe the view will be better from the TBD Solarium Pool, which has it's own (questionable) myriad of poster angst. :cool:

Yeah, well, I'd rather the pool be there since we will be on her for 7 days...just sayin...but don't give a hang what the view in port is for the short 15 minute sailaway, too busy having fun to notice...JMHO.