Parking for Port of Miami

msjazzymiss

It's been a while since I've cruised out of Miami so I'm seeking assistance in finding a safe off-site parking facility. We will be driving from Orlando in December. I've searched the internet and came across a company called Miami Parking Lots on 8300 NW 7th Ave, Miami. Just wondering if anyone has used this facility before and if so what was your experience. I would even consider staying overnight at a hotel if it allowed parking and provided shuttle service to and from the port. Thank you in advance for your assistance. :)

Edited by msjazzymiss

Search tthe previous threads theres a lot of off site parking commments. The good and the bad comments are about 50-50. There are a few hotels out by the airport that have park and cruise packages, provide a shuttle to the port, but no return shuttle.

It's been a while since I've cruised out of Miami so I'm seeking assistance in finding a safe off-site parking facility. We will be driving from Orlando in December. I've searched the internet and came across a company called Miami Parking Lots on 8300 NW 7th Ave, Miami. Just wondering if anyone has used this facility before and if so what was your experience. I would even consider staying overnight at a hotel if it allowed parking and provided shuttle service to and from the port. Thank you in advance for your assistance. :)

Older threads people have recommended Premier Cruise Parking on 2nd ave. One cruise critic member did a nice review with pictures on yelp.

NOTE there is another parking called Premier Parking USA that is the one that gets bad reviews and I believe its on 7th.

The one you want is http://www.premiercruiseparking.com/ at Address: 1415 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132

At booking underneath the total amount due you will see a section that says "Apply Discount Code"

Enter MDC15 and you will save $3

Edited by jb456

If you are driving down the day of your cruise and especially if you need to drive home the same day you return then finding it in your budget to park at the port is worth the convenience. If you do chose to arrive the day before a hotel with parking is the best way to go. That lot you mentioned is a storage facility more than five miles from the port in a neighborhood I would not want to be seen transferring luggage to and from a shuttle.

Older threads people have recommended Premier Cruise Parking on 2nd ave. One cruise critic member did a nice review with pictures on yelp.

NOTE there is another parking called Premier Parking USA that is the one that gets bad reviews and I believe its on 7th.

The one you want is http://www.premiercruiseparking.com/ at Address: 1415 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132

At booking underneath the total amount due you will see a section that says "Apply Discount Code"

Enter MDC15 and you will save $3

Used this site at least 4 times. Good place, however the next cruise, probably going to park at the port. Getting to the age where saving a couple of bucks isn't worth the wait in the garage for the shuttle or the wait at the port for the shuttle. :D (1415 NE 2nd ave)

Edited by debnjoe1438

Used this site at least 4 times. Good place, however the next cruise, probably going to park at the port. Getting to the age where saving a couple of bucks isn't worth the wait in the garage for the shuttle or the wait at the port for the shuttle. :D (1415 NE 2nd ave)

How much are we saving Debnjoe by using the offsite vs port? going on a 4 day cruise. Do you get charged for 5 days like Port Canaveral?

How much are we saving Debnjoe by using the offsite vs port? going on a 4 day cruise. Do you get charged for 5 days like Port Canaveral?

Parking at the port is $20.00 per day. For the 7 days I need in Jan $140.00 Premier cruise parking/Global Airport parking price with tax about $79.00 ($10.00 per day plus tax) The previous times we've parked there the price as $6.99 and $7.99 per day plus tax.

I've never done a 4 day, so I couldn't say if you'd get charged for 5 days.

Best of luck and enjoy your cruise

You will be charged $80 to park at POM for a 4 day cruise. Parking is convenient for each berth - maybe a 100 yard walk - it could not be more convenient.