Liberty of the Seas - Bermuda

CMW5060

Sorry if this has already been posted on a forum, but new to this site and trying to figure out. First time cruiser here for our 10th anniversary sailing to Bermuda in Sept. on RCCL Liberty of the Seas. Are we able to pre-book on-board shows prior to sailing using Cruise Planner? I keep trying to go on, but keep getting message sorry you need to book on board and wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or you truly cannot pre-book? The only thing it spears I can book is fee-based activities? Keeping our fingers crossed the Atlantic stays storm-free as well! So excited to cruise and visiting Bermuda! Thanks, everyone!

Sorry if this has already been posted on a forum, but new to this site and trying to figure out. First time cruiser here for our 10th anniversary sailing to Bermuda in Sept. on RCCL Liberty of the Seas. Are we able to pre-book on-board shows prior to sailing using Cruise Planner? I keep trying to go on, but keep getting message sorry you need to book on board and wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or you truly cannot pre-book? The only thing it spears I can book is fee-based activities? Keeping our fingers crossed the Atlantic stays storm-free as well! So excited to cruise and visiting Bermuda! Thanks, everyone!

Quickest answer is no, you can't book shows with the exception of the Ice Shows. You can book specialty dining and excursions, but Liberty (unlike the large ships Allure, Oasis) has shows that are first come, first served. My experience has usually been that there's plenty of room at shows (comedians, Saturday Night Live, singers), although we did Liberty this past June, and the theater was packed every night.

Welcome to CC. As someone said, please check out the Royal boards, the Port boards, The Meet & Mingle thread for your cruise - you'll find all sorts of useful info.

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional dining seatings. Main seating goes AFTER dinner, and Late seating goes BEFORE dinner...if you have MTD, you'll schedule your meal to whichever show you want...they are both the same!

Edited by cb at sea

The answer is no, you cannot pre-book any of your Liberty shows. Normally, you can pre-book your ice show, but you can't now because you are so close to your sailing date.

Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine. When you board, there will be a table set up in the Royal Promenade. Just go pick what ice show date suits you and make a reservation.

You're going to have a great time. Liberty, collectively, has some of the best entertainment of any cruise ship.