Carribean Princess Fitness Center Scale

CruisinFromTx

We will be enjoying a 10 day Fall Cruise to Quebec this month and am looking forward to having a great time. Since my last time on the CB I have gone on a diet losing over 30 pounds. The best way for me to control my consumption rate is to weigh in every day and exercise for 30 minutes. Does anyone know if the Fitness center has a scale to keep me under control?

We will be enjoying a 10 day Fall Cruise to Quebec this month and am looking forward to having a great time. Since my last time on the CB I have gone on a diet losing over 30 pounds. The best way for me to control my consumption rate is to weigh in every day and exercise for 30 minutes. Does anyone know if the Fitness center has a scale to keep me under control?

Yes you should find a scale there. ;)

Congrats on losing the weight. I've never gained weight on a cruise, don't use the gym, don't get enough exercise, etc. But while on a cruise, I try everything but finish what's only really good. I allow myself to be picky even if it means leaving food uneaten. I stop eating when I'm no longer hungry, not when I'm full. I ask for no sauce on meats, steamed vegetables and often a baked potato instead of the usual creamy or buttery starch. If I don't see an entree on the menu that I really want, I'll order a dinner-sized salad with grilled chicken. The Princess honey mustard dressing is light, not thick, and delicious.