Allure Suite Lounge Restrictions

bobmagg

On Oasis now...did some research before sailing and read several posts stating that Suite Lounge had free drinks from 11am-10pm (ish). Went in yesterday after getting back on from Nassau and was charged for my drinks (2 bud lights). Email from concierge also states that cocktail hour is from 5-8:30pm as always done before. No mention of extended hours....anyone else experience this? Not complaining, but I was surprised to be charged after reading all about free drinks in new suite lounge.

there is a list of free drinks. Bud Light is not one of them

No longer a lounge for Diamond members? We used to enjoy the nightly cocktail hour. Have they replaced it with free drink coupons during happy hour?

That is bad news

The former CL on Oasis and Allure is now the new Diamond Lounge for D/D+/PC Members. You will be able to enjoy the same amenities you did before.

The Suite Lounge is for Gold Card Holders only, those booked in a GS or higher cabin category as well as Pinnacle Club C&A Members.

Check with the Host/Hostess at CK to see when your son and his wife can join you for dinner as reservations are needed. Breakfast and Lunch might not be a problem.

How do you become a gold card holder? This will be my fourth rc cruise and I am a gold member......is this the same think? What will I be entitled to? Thanks in advance

How do you become a gold card holder? This will be my fourth rc cruise and I am a gold member......is this the same think? What will I be entitled to? Thanks in advance

Gold Cards are issued to those booked in a Grand Suite or higher cabin category along with Pinnacle Club C&A Members.

here you go

This is generic for C&A, but it may match the SL

Thanks, John. I think we can survive. Might have to pay for a couple of Knob Creeks, but those will do.

BTW, what were your impressions of the wines? Are they fairly drinkable or should I plan on having a couple of martini's before I try the wine?

Thanks, John. I think we can survive. Might have to pay for a couple of Knob Creeks, but those will do.

BTW, what were your impressions of the wines? Are they fairly drinkable or should I plan on having a couple of martini's before I try the wine?

Not John but here's my opinion. The wines offered are not awful but not memorable either. A couple of martinis might make them taste better. :)

On Oasis now...did some research before sailing and read several posts stating that Suite Lounge had free drinks from 11am-10pm (ish). Went in yesterday after getting back on from Nassau and was charged for my drinks (2 bud lights). Email from concierge also states that cocktail hour is from 5-8:30pm as always done before. No mention of extended hours....anyone else experience this? Not complaining, but I was surprised to be charged after reading all about free drinks in new suite lounge.

We were on Oasis last week and had White Wine many times before, with and after lunch without being charged or having to show my seapass card. Others were drinking beer. I was offered a glass of wine by Alan (concierge) when I entered at 10:30 am one morning.

Bar tenders were Odell and Mark and they would not charge you. See Alan, or Fredrico (sp) to get this fixed. Cocktails served from 5 to 8:30 pm and the list of approved beverages are the same as in the Diamond Lounge, no exceptions.

Edited by Tagsalong

We were on Oasis last week and had White Wine many times before, with and after lunch without being charged or having to show my seapass card. Others were drinking beer. I was offered a glass of wine by Alan (concierge) when I entered at 10:30 am one morning.

Bar tenders were Odell and Mark and they would not charge you. See Alan, or Fredrico (sp) to get this fixed. Cocktails served from 5 to 8:30 pm and the list of approved beverages are the same as in the Diamond Lounge, no exceptions.

Does the bar have the ability to serve for a fee, drinks outside of regular hours, or things not on the std list?

JS pays the 'suites' level gratuities. May be the only reason they keep 'suite' in the name. Otherwise, they get very little outside of the larger room size.

As far as CK, why not let them in if space is available at the last minute?

JS pays the 'suites' level gratuities. May be the only reason they keep 'suite' in the name. Otherwise, they get very little outside of the larger room size.

I wouldn't call getting double points for staying in a JS, very little :)

Unless something has changed, a JS pays the normal tip.