Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

October 23, 2017 Rhapsody Bayonne to Tampa 13 days

Prices for 2 plus tax.

Inside $2143

Outside $2443

Balcony $4023

OUCH!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

For now I think I'll stick with my already reserved NCL EPIC Transatlantic for 13ts 11/5/17 in a Spa Mini Suite with Beverage Package, 6 nights Specialty Dining and Thermal Suite pass for $3400 thank you very much :D

I want to come back to RCCL but they have priced me out in most cases, same with my beloved Celebrity :(

I'm eyeing that one as well - 13 days on a Vision Class ship is my idea of heaven!!!! Great itin too at the time of year I usually travel....... will all boil down to pricing :D

Just booked balcony solo with diamond $350 discount $3850 solo.

Yes, the cat is definitely out of the bag tonight! I had a voice message from the next cruise consultant around 8:30 telling me she was able to book the cruise and cabin I was interested in for 2017 New England so we are booked. Was it a great price, uh not really but it was tolerable at least and I'm happy enough with it.

January 28th,2018 solo D1 $3540. The D1 was $200 less than Studio Balcony.

I'm hoping that was an error in the SB price. That happened with Quantum when it first came out and later the pricing on the SB was fixed.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

For now I think I'll stick with my already reserved NCL EPIC Transatlantic for 13ts 11/5/17 in a Spa Mini Suite with Beverage Package, 6 nights Specialty Dining and Thermal Suite pass for $3400 thank you very much

I want to come back to RCCL but they have priced me out in most cases, same with my beloved Celebrity

With what I have been seeing for 2018, ouch. I agree.:(:mad: Of course, now that I am finally diamond.

Anthem itineraries are on the website for next summer fall, possibly other ships too, I didn't look.

But all I can say is :eek::eek::eek: $40k for a 9 night in the Royal Loft! Insides start at $1550pp for the date I was looking at. Guess I'm sticking with the Adventure B2B I already had booked.

Is it bad of me to root for a market crash so we can get back to 2009-2010 prices? :D

Call now.

Most of the cruises are loaded in the computers. They are just sitting there in Oregon, waiting for your call.

(about 10 minutes on hold)

Thanks for the tip - unfortunately we call Guatemala :rolleyes: Spent almost an hour getting increasingly angrier until I finally got the correct answer (re transferring a booking) from a supervisor. Good to have the heads up that the itineraries were open :)

January 28th,2018 solo D1 $3540. The D1 was $200 less than Studio Balcony.

I'm hoping that was an error in the SB price. That happened with Quantum when it first came out and later the pricing on the SB was fixed.

But the Anthem isn't first coming out now.

I booked what I wanted for February, 2018. But there's no way I'm actually paying that price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am disappointed no 2017 RCL NE/Canada from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale. We loved that cruise last fall. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Laura

Rhapsody is doing Cape Liberty to Tampa October 23, 2017. Before that, in September she is doing Cape Liberty to Quebec City and back. However, Oct 1 to Oct 23 is missing, non-existent, no where to be found. I suspect that when finally posted, it will be another Quebec City R/T. So you should be able to do the Rhapsody from Quebec City to Tampa starting October 12, 2017.

There are some missing itineraries right in the middle of the schedule and these are definitely not a dry dock.

Navigator is missing 2 weeks of itineraries over Christmas and New Years. I wonder if they are trying to come up with a slightly different itinerary?

Edited by Ourusualbeach

There are some missing itineraries right in the middle of the schedule and these are definitely not a dry dock.

Navigator is missing 2 weeks of itineraries over Christmas and New Years. I wonder if they are trying to come up with a slightly different itinerary?

With special pricing, I'm fairly sure. :rolleyes:

Edited by travelgoddess1

With special pricing, I'm fairly sure. :rolleyes:

It's actually crazy high. The 7 day on Oasis at Christmas last year that I booked 4 months out was cheaper than what they want for the 5 day Indy and 6 day Freedom. Doubt that I will book ow but instead wait until closer to the date.