2017 Sailings - Any news on release dates?

gordylad

I know some 2017 sailings are out but trying to get a feel for what month we may see later cruises released?

Thanks

Last year they were released in November, I do know that some port sites are showing certain docks already booked... although lately Celebrity seems to play fast & loose with their itineraries with no real reasonable explanation 'cough cough' Istanbul :eek:

I spoke with my TA yesterday about one of my upcoming itineraries and when she came off the line with the celebrity representative, she told me that the rep let her know that they are expecting news any day. I really thought new itinerary releases would not come until late 2015, or spring 2016.

• 2 months later...
I see you have an October 2017 TA cruise booked - how did you do it? They are telling us that it is too early.

UK bookers have been able to book Eclipse cruises since Nov 17.

Also, people on the west-bound TA's were given opportunity to book the TA's while on board.

Slight correction--people on west bound TA's could pay a small deposit for the opportunity to book 2017 TA's for a 2 week period once they open and get pre-paid gratuities if booked during this time period. I think Eclipse is the only ship open to book early.

We haven't received any e mails from Cap Club about a booking window with perks...last yr we booked one that was very generous and had extra Cap Club pts after sailing date (taking that cruise soon)

Wonder if they'll release early to Cap Club this yr?

There is another thread where Andy gave info and a release schedule was posted....nothing much new!

Edited by hcat

UK bookers have been able to book Eclipse cruises since Nov 17.

Also, people on the west-bound TA's were given opportunity to book the TA's while on board.

I was on the Westbound Eclipse. We were able to buy a future cruise booking while on that cruise, but were told that the day after our return (Nov 17) they would be available. We needed to book a TA by Nov 30. Later in the cruise I received a phone message that we now had until Dec 31 to book a TA because they wouldn't be available until Dec.

We haven't received any e mails from Cap Club about a booking window with perks...last yr we booked one that was very generous and had extra Cap Club pts after sailing date (taking that cruise soon)

Wonder if they'll release early to Cap Club this yr?

There is another thread where Andy gave info and a release schedule was posted....nothing much new!

Reservations for Captain's Club members will be open 3 days prior to being available to the general public.

The first itineraries available for booking will be Dec. 8th.

The exception to that is that the Eclipse itineraries have already been released.

Edited by C-Dragons

Reservations for Captain's Club members will be open 3 days prior to being available to the general public.

The first itineraries available for booking will be Dec. 8th. The exception to that is that the Eclipse itineraries have already been released.

I thought Bermuda/Caribbean was still slated for the 1st? Europe is now the 8th

Club -- Public -- Destination

11/17 Eclipse for UK Bookers only

12/1 12/4 Alaska Bermuda/Canada/New England

12/8 12/11 Europe (Eclipse now open for all others)

12/15 12/18 Caribbean Asia/Pacific America & Panama Canal

Edited by cle-guy

Club -- Public -- Destination

11/17 Eclipse for UK Bookers only

12/1 12/4 Alaska Bermuda/Canada/New England

12/8 12/11 Europe (Eclipse now open for all others)

12/15 12/18 Caribbean Asia/Pacific America & Panama Canal

Sorry, but Eclipse bookings were open to all C.Club members on the 17th. The itineraries were loaded on X's websites in the UK and the US on the 17th. I know because we booked our 2017 reservation for Eclipse on the 18th. Perhaps they won't be open to the general public until the 8th of December.

Edited by C-Dragons

You can book on board, they had the schedules as far back as last May. We booked Equinox for January, 2017 at that time.

I think these release dates are for CC and general public.

The Celebrity Cruise season Starts Late April.

So the last deployment schedule runs thru the April/MAY TA's in 2017. May 2017-April 2018 is what will be on sale coming up.

So a January 2017 sailing is open for all to book today, but May 2017 is not.

Expedition books farther out and has its own deployment schedule.

They are available on the Celebrity UK site, so maybe the poster is from the UK?

HI, I am from Australia and just booked an eastbound TA on the Eclipse for April '17. I couldn't do this from the Australian Celebrity website (ending with .au) so on a whim I tried what I presumed was the US website (ending with .com)

This worked and pricing was in Australian dollars. I just checked and it is still not listed on the Australian website.

Hope this helps someone

Does anyone know when the new ships debut or be available for booking?

We are booked into Spring 2017....and will possibly select something for the fall if it is appealing , but would really love something on the newer ships...hoping they continue BLU or some type of spa class cabins and dining.